who should lead the justice league?

• 120 results
#101 Posted by THEOCITYLEGEND (1582 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman. It's time for change.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is b!tchy and I doubt anyone would want to follow her. Superman has no tactical ability. Batman has tactical ability but does not do well for inspiration. Lets give Aquaman a turn.

#102 Posted by drgnx (3952 posts) - - Show Bio

@theocitylegend:

I like AM, now more than ever, but he has a empire to run, he would make a good counselor! Running the JL should be a full time job, like Steve running the JLA.

Avatar image for martianmanhunterisbetterthancy
#103 Posted by MartianManhunterIsBetterThanCyborg (2452 posts) - - Show Bio

@smashbrawler said:

Aquaman. It's time for change.

No Caption Provided

Wonder Woman is b!tchy and I doubt anyone would want to follow her. Superman has no tactical ability. Batman has tactical ability but does not do well for inspiration. Lets give Aquaman a turn.

How is Wonder Woman bitchy?

#104 Posted by JezzupWuzzup (88 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Why Superman? Because he is the strongest? Take that away and there isn't much he can do. The only thing that makes Batman Batman is Bruce Wayne. That's a desirable quality.

#105 Posted by Vitalius (5172 posts) - - Show Bio

I would like The Flash being a leader. With N52 Justice League, i think anyone could be a leader.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
#106 Posted by FuzzyLittleRodent (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@jezzupwuzzup: flawed logic. Take Batman's money awayand tere isn't much he can do.

#107 Posted by JezzupWuzzup (88 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for transformers1024
#108 Posted by Transformers1024 (7600 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind seeing Aquaman in charge.

Avatar image for fuzzylittlerodent
#109 Posted by FuzzyLittleRodent (2087 posts) - - Show Bio

@jezzupwuzzup: in that case the statement "take superman's strenghth away (which doesn't happen that often) and there isn't much he can do" is not true either

#110 Posted by BlackWind (9790 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think there should be any one "leader."

#111 Posted by PNZ (13 posts) - - Show Bio

Just have superman and batman lead one league and have wonder woman and dick grayson lead the other.

#112 Posted by Darktimecop (366 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman. She's a good mix of Batman's tactical knowledge and Superman's charisma. Martian Manhunter would make a great secondary leader/ advisor. Batman would provide tactics, intuition and Intel.

#113 Posted by MUFC (489 posts) - - Show Bio

Should this even be a question?
i recall bats saying to aquaman in new 52 that he calls the shots.

#114 Posted by Darling_Luna (12918 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Canary

#115 Posted by Jamalski96 (21 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd like to see Dr. Fate lead the League like he did the JSA

#116 Posted by ScouterV (7764 posts) - - Show Bio

Easy.

Superman. Not because he's the strongest or because I like him the most.

I'd say there are four prime candidates.

Aquaman, Wonder Woman, Superman, and Batman.

Batman isn't a leader-type. The people he's lead have been conditioned to follow his orders since they were teenagers and it comes naturally as he mentored them, but nobody in their right mind would willingly want to work under a leader like Batman, unless they just like being treated like a pawn.

Wonder Woman is probably the best pick. I think she has a similar, though far warmer disposition than Batman. She won't belittle or force roles on people because she has a plan and will likely listen to people. The thing is, I don't think DC would ever be willing to let Diana be in charge.

Aquaman brings a rougher edge than Diana, but still not as rough as Batman. However, my concern here would be him leading the League and Atlantis. I don't think that he could do his best job serving as leader of both without serious council, and I honestly think he'd do best at advising others himself on the League, rather than flat-out leading.

Superman, I feel, offers the best compromise from realistic leadership standpoint. He's the kind of person that can inspire you to fight your hardest and after the battle is over be there for you like a leader should for the people who choose to follow him. Being a leader includes being a people person, and I don't think there's a better people person (except maybe Flash,) on that team than Kal.

#117 Posted by Batman1130 (1464 posts) - - Show Bio

Martian manhunter. He's got a cool head and is definitely one of the most intelligent members of the group. He is also dedicated

#118 Posted by daviddv0601 (258 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman is the true leader

#119 Posted by comic_bruh777 (1695 posts) - - Show Bio

The trinity but superman at the head

Avatar image for thegodamnbatman
#120 Posted by THEGODAMNBATMAN (1024 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman. Superman is more of a people person but Batman would be a more effective leader. Batman is the smartest and most strategic of all of the members. He is also the most driven and dedicated to fighting crime.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.