Should there be a Justice Leauge live action movie?

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio

I have been thinking about it the last couple of days and I keep coming up with the same answer.  But before that I'll give you some of my thoughts.
 
First of all we've already got a new DC movie coming out this year (Green Lanten) and next year we have 2 more (The Flash and TDKR).
 So DC could decide to do what Marvel is setting up.  If you don' t know what I'm talking about it's a "Team Movie" featuring more than one hero.
I like the idea of a JL movie but I just don't know.  It depends on how the GL and Flash movies turn out and how they make those characters out to be.  
It also depends on how they do Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and Martian Manhunter (I think with good actors these characters could turn out well).
But as a child I love JL and I don't want to see it ruined by a terrible movie (I'm talking to you X3).   
 
So my answer at this point is no.  I'll just wait to see how the GL and Flash movies turn out and then make another opinion.
 
What do you guys think of a JL movie?

Avatar image for comicman24
#1 Edited by ComicMan24 (147653 posts) - - Show Bio

There was actually a JLA movie that was made a few years back. Terrible lol

Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
#2 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" There was actually a JLA movie that was made a few years back. Terrible lol "
Really? I guess I wasn't paying attention back then lol
Avatar image for comicman24
#3 Posted by ComicMan24 (147653 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" There was actually a JLA movie that was made a few years back. Terrible lol "
Really? I guess I wasn't paying attention back then lol "
Trust me. You didn't lose much. It wasn't good.
Avatar image for goldenshot80
#4 Posted by goldenshot80 (7455 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" There was actually a JLA movie that was made a few years back. Terrible lol "
Really?? Mind to give me the trailer or something
Avatar image for comicman24
#5 Posted by ComicMan24 (147653 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80 said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" There was actually a JLA movie that was made a few years back. Terrible lol "
Really?? Mind to give me the trailer or something "
It was bad. I'll see what I can find.
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
#6 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @deadpoolvironfist said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" There was actually a JLA movie that was made a few years back. Terrible lol "
Really? I guess I wasn't paying attention back then lol "
Trust me. You didn't lose much. It wasn't good. "
Dang.  I was hoping for a good movie too lol
Avatar image for comicman24
#7 Posted by ComicMan24 (147653 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @deadpoolvironfist said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" There was actually a JLA movie that was made a few years back. Terrible lol "
Really? I guess I wasn't paying attention back then lol "
Trust me. You didn't lose much. It wasn't good. "
Dang.  I was hoping for a good movie too lol "
That one definitely wasn't lol
Avatar image for deadpoolvironfist
#8 Posted by DeadpoolvIronFist (2577 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
" @deadpoolvironfist said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" @deadpoolvironfist said:
" @ComicMan24 said:
" There was actually a JLA movie that was made a few years back. Terrible lol "
Really? I guess I wasn't paying attention back then lol "
Trust me. You didn't lose much. It wasn't good. "
Dang.  I was hoping for a good movie too lol "
That one definitely wasn't lol "
At least now I know that if I come across it to just lay it down.
Avatar image for comicman24
#9 Posted by ComicMan24 (147653 posts) - - Show Bio
@deadpoolvironfist: Yup.
Avatar image for billy_batson
#10 Posted by Billy Batson (59850 posts) - - Show Bio
@ComicMan24 said:
"There was actually a JLA movie that was made a few years back. Terrible lol "

it was fanmade or somethin'.
Avatar image for galactasurfer
#11 Edited by GalactaSurfer (465 posts) - - Show Bio

No definitely not live action. None of the DC superhero properties are any good for live action excerpt Batman. If anything they should make them big budget animations or CG.

Avatar image for death_certificate
#12 Posted by Death Certificate (5720 posts) - - Show Bio
@goldenshot80: 
  
  
Avatar image for crimsonavenger
#13 Posted by CrimsonAvenger (1288 posts) - - Show Bio

There was supposed to be one several years ago but the project was shelved. I wish DC could make a live-action Justice League movie but it just wouldn't work as well as The Avengers will. The flash isn't coming out anytime soon, if ever.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.