Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Rhonda Rousey As Black Canary

Mr24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Mr24
    Question of the day: Im I the only one who thinks UFC Women's Champ Ronda Rousey would make a good Black Canary in a live action DC film?
    Question of the day: Im I the only one who thinks UFC Women's Champ Ronda Rousey would make a good Black Canary in a live action DC film?
    No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
    deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

This thread again.

ClarkKent12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ew... I'd rather have Kate Upton get on Henry Cavill's training regimen.

wtk1013

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the most common problem with people picking people to be a comic heroines is that the person they pick usually looks manish

Draco_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I'm watching Batman: The Brave and the Bold. [S1 ep.16: Night of the Huntress] and the first scene is with Batman & Black Canary.. -what comes to mind? -I'm like, dude Ronda Rousey would make a badass Black Canary! lol

Anyway, I searched to see if there was any fan art and I found this thread. Dude, I TOTALLY agree with you. I guess it helps that l just saw her knock out Alexis Davis in 16 secs. too. haha -She's slated to be in FF7 so I'm definitely looking forward to seeing her slide into some acting. I hope she does really well (and owns that sh*t). haha

However, sadly I don't have much faith in Hollywood these days. I was a big fan for J.Biel as WW for like 7YEARS, then one day I saw Gina Carano, I took a double take like 6 weeks later, and I was like, "Damn, this woman looks just like frickin' Wonder Woman." hahaha -But apparently Hollywood thinks a supermodel is a better role model for young girls and a better fit for Uber woman Diana Prince than an ass kicking, gorgeous mma champ. >.< -So I won't hold my breathe on a casting for RR either.

(On a side note: A few of the guys in this thread should REALLY stop drinking the estrogen laced dairy milk because I have never seen dudes so threatened by a chick before.) LOL

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Why? Because she can act or because she can throw a punch? Seriously, why do people think that RL athletes make for good on-screen appearances where they aren't allowed to do what they excel at?

Draco_Grey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Draco_Grey

*Also, I'd like to throw my bid in for Cole Hauser as Guy Gardner too! haha

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.