Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Rank the leaguers in order of skill

Kevinffinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kevinffinity

One of the most important tools in ones arsenal is skill (perhaps more so than power). Skill is often dependent on the task at hand however, I want this topic to focus specifically on combat skill/ martial arts prowess (both armed and unarmed).

It's practically a given that Bruce and Diana are the most skilled out of the core leaguers by a decent margin. How would you rank (from the best to the worst) the following based on post crisis feats (round 2) and new 52 feats (round 1)?

The Green Lantern, Hal Jordan

Superman/ Kal El / Clark

Cyborg

The Flash, Barry Allen

The Aquaman, Arthur Curry

The Manhunter from Mars, J'onn

This is my ranking and reasoning

1.) New 52 Aquaman - Skilled with trident and received military training from a young age. Also trains the King's guard which basically refers to Atlantis' elite soldiers. Has held his own against Diana for a little while.

1.) Post Crisis Clark Kent - Recieved training from Bruce, Mongul and Diana. Is trained in Kryptonian martial arts and actually demonstrated combat skill in battle.

2. New 52 Hal Jordan - Received training from the corpse which is composed of beings from all over the universe. Therefore Hal was trained by some of the best in the DC universe. He is among the most skilled GLs as well.

2. Post Crisis Hal Jordan - Received training from the corpse which is composed of beings from all over the universe. Therefore Hal was trained by some of the best in the DC universe.

3. New 52 Martian manhunter - Martian manhunter was given a new origin in which he was composed (created from) Mar's greatest warriors and scientists

3. Post crisis Martian manhunter - Recieved combat training as a manhunter from Mars

4. New 52 Clark - Recieved combat training from Diana and she mentioned how fast he learnt

4. Post Crisis Aquaman - I'm sure he was above this level but not exactly sure how skilled he was.

5. New 52 Cyborg - This is more to do with the fact that he could probably download any fighting style. but he is yet to show this and has no noteworthy training

5. Post crisis Flash - No noteworthy combat training that I know of.

6. New 52 Flash - No noteworthy training that I know of.

6. Post crisis Cyborg - Wasn't part of the league at the time.

Avatar image for namelessmonster
    NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: -1

1. Batman
    2. Wonder Woman
    3. Superman
    4. Aquaman
    5. Martian Manhunter
    6. Hal Jordan
    7. Barry Allen

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.