Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3323 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

Please take batman of the JL he has no purpose!!!

cyborg_fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Batman was so embarrassing in forever evil I felt sorry 4 him. He tried to pull that "Im in charge" stuff with luthor's team and they did not even see him. That whole moment made it seem like Batman is just bossy and the justice league just catered to his ego. but people who are not his friends don't see that BS. There is one simple fact that people have tried to ignore but it simply cant be ignored forever. BATMAN IS JUST A HUMAN. Im 100% positive cyborg is smarter than batman. and imagine if lex was really on the JL then bats would really be useless. Every1 just pretends that batman is relevant and lets him have his way and be the boss. This is how it come across to me. he barley threw a punch the whole time. why is he there. cyborg collects more info in 1 day than bats does in a year. the only thing he did that was remotely useful was make plans in case each of the members when crazy and that did not even really work. during the trinity war all he could do was jump from team to team in order to boss people around. and every just blindly did what he said which is the writer simply trying to make him relevant. Forever evil was my first time reading a comic and I have always read on every fourm about batmans almighty prep time how he cant be beaten with prep time. I kept waiting for him to use that prep time but he never did anything. just send him back to gothem he does not belong with the JL just because he is the most popular.

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread has been made already. Almost the exact same thing.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

cyborg_fan1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for timelordscience
    TimeLordScience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TimeLordScience

@cyborg_fan1: Mmmmm, well okay. I don't really think Johns visits CV period, nevermind the forums. But by all means, go nuts.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Blade_R

Yeah they need to give him a power ring or something.

Avatar image for redhoodndgoodguys
    RedhoodNDgoodguys

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman was so embarrassing in forever evil I felt sorry 4 him. He tried to pull that "Im in charge" stuff with luthor's team and they did not even see him. That whole moment made it seem like Batman is just bossy and the justice league just catered to his ego. but people who are not his friends don't see that BS. There is one simple fact that people have tried to ignore but it simply cant be ignored forever. BATMAN IS JUST A HUMAN. Im 100% positive cyborg is smarter than batman. and imagine if lex was really on the JL then bats would really be useless. Every1 just pretends that batman is relevant and lets him have his way and be the boss. This is how it come across to me. he barley threw a punch the whole time. why is he there. cyborg collects more info in 1 day than bats does in a year. the only thing he did that was remotely useful was make plans in case each of the members when crazy and that did not even really work. during the trinity war all he could do was jump from team to team in order to boss people around. and every just blindly did what he said which is the writer simply trying to make him relevant. Forever evil was my first time reading a comic and I have always read on every fourm about batmans almighty prep time how he cant be beaten with prep time. I kept waiting for him to use that prep time but he never did anything. just send him back to gothem he does not belong with the JL just because he is the most popular.

Pretty harsh but I agree.

Avatar image for blackhawk000111
    blackhawk000111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dont read JL until geoff johns stop writing it, go read pre 52 JL he outsmarted darkseid two times

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.