Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3312 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

More confusing things in new 52

Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

In Justice League #5 we see Bruce shows his secret identity to Hal,without a single problem

No Caption Provided

And in Action Comic #10 we see that Superman knows Bruce's identity and Bruce was surprised and shocked.

And Hal asks if he really is a billionaire and Bruce goes NO COMMENT.

So what Hal hasn't chek around or heard on the news about Bruce Wayne?!

No Caption Provided

Now i know that eventually Superman and Batman are there own team when there are not with Justice League,so they will address each other by their civila names...

But i think that writers from DC should start monitoring each others work so something like this won't happen

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#2  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

I don't see the problem

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#3  Edited By Black_Claw

I think that this is one of Geoff Johns biggest screw ups ever because if I know anything about Batman, I know that he is EXTREMELY paranoid about keeping his identity a secret. Hell, in young justice Batman goes far enough to forbid robin from revealing his identity to the rest of the team.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By Captain13

It was a dumb scene, but how many billionaires can you name?

FiguredOut95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By FiguredOut95

Yeah JL #5 was a dumb moment ... I still continue to buy the series each month but I don't know why.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Black_Claw said:
    I think that this is one of Geoff Johns biggest screw ups ever because if I know anything about Batman, I know that he is EXTREMELY paranoid about keeping his identity a secret. Hell, in young justice Batman goes far enough to forbid robin from revealing his identity to the rest of the team.
    Geoff Johns HATES Batman. This was all done for Johns laugh at Batman's expense, as everything he writes involving the character is either done to make him look stupid or like an absolute prick.  

And to @Kesho_Ronin:  

DO NOT BUY JUSTICE LEAGUE. IT IS AWFUL. 

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Twentyfive

@Captain13: Bill Gates,

Oprah,

uh that Face book guy!

and um....

s'all I got.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

#8  Edited By Magian

I never really understood why he revealed his identity to Hal at this issue. Not like it served any purpose. As for Hal, ok he didn't know who Bruce Wayne was in JLA, but couldn't he have researched him a bit later? He needs to start spending more time on Earth lol

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @ComicMan24 said:

I never really understood why he revealed his identity to Hal at this issue. Not like it served any purpose. As for Hal, ok he didn't know who Bruce Wayne was in JLA, but couldn't he have researched him a bit later? He needs to start spending more time on Earth lol

It made no sense. Geoff Johns likes to piss on Batman whenever he can. That's all it is. 
    Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Magian

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@ComicMan24 said:

It made no sense. Geoff Johns likes to piss on Batman whenever he can. That's all it is.

I have seen people saying that before but I didn't really get that from reading that arc. I mean it seemed to me more like he was making fun of Hal Jordan than Batman there.

Captain13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By Captain13

@Twentyfive said:

@Captain13: Bill Gates,

Oprah,

uh that Face book guy!

and um....

s'all I got.

Exactly.

128 new billionaires made their debut this year, while 117 dropped out of the ranks

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @ComicMan24 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@ComicMan24 said:

I have seen people saying that before but I didn't really get that from reading that arc. I mean it seemed to me more like he was making fun of Hal Jordan than Batman there.

This scene was done to create a foundation of trust between Batman and Hal Jordan. Why did Batman need to earn Hal's trust? Why the Hell is Hal so much better than Bruce? Whether it was obvious or not, Geoff has Batman as the inferior desperately hoping to be counted amongst the superiors. That said, Geoff's Justice League is a clusterf*ck of awful characterisation. Superman is one of the worst people ever, Hal's an arsehole, Barry is...there. Just terrible. 
    Avatar image for turoksonofstone
    turoksonofstone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 18

User Lists: 24

#13  Edited By turoksonofstone

Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

@Black_Claw said:

Yeah,i agree.Like in Teen Titans everybody knows each other real names except for Red Robin (Tim Drake) who doesn't tell them his civil name

@Captain13: In a comic book couple of em.Remember this is a COMIC BOOK not real life so Bruce has influence and is mentioned all around the world so Hal could have heard of Bruce Wayne.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Magian

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@ComicMan24 said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@ComicMan24 said:

This scene was done to create a foundation of trust between Batman and Hal Jordan. Why did Batman need to earn Hal's trust? Why the Hell is Hal so much better than Bruce? Whether it was obvious or not, Geoff has Batman as the inferior desperately hoping to be counted amongst the superiors. That said, Geoff's Justice League is a clusterf*ck of awful characterisation. Superman is one of the worst people ever, Hal's an arsehole, Barry is...there. Just terrible.

Yeah, I can see how much they trust each other now lol Anyway, I haven't read this book beyond the arc so I can't really comment on the characterization but what I can say is that the first arc was mediocre. Too long, it could have easily been done in 3 three issues. And I hated how Wonder Woman was shows as a barbarian.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By sethysquare

@Kesho_Ronin said:

In Justice League #5 we see Bruce shows his secret identity to Hal,without a single problem

No Caption Provided

And in Action Comic #10 we see that Superman knows Bruce's identity and Bruce was surprised and shocked.

And Hal asks if he really is a billionaire and Bruce goes NO COMMENT.

So what Hal hasn't chek around or heard on the news about Bruce Wayne?!

No Caption Provided

Now i know that eventually Superman and Batman are there own team when there are not with Justice League,so they will address each other by their civila names...

But i think that writers from DC should start monitoring each others work so something like this won't happen

GRANT MORRISON WROTE SOMETHING THAT ISN'T IN LINE WITH CONTINUITY.

BIG DEAL? HE HAS DONE THAT MORE THAN ONCE.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @sethysquare: Yeah, Geoff's the one who doesn't write in continuity. Grant's word is law, Geoff's word is worthless.
    sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By sethysquare

@FadeToBlackBolt: no. whoever writes the scene first, sets the rule.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @sethysquare said:

Hahahahahahahhaha, I love that you're saying this about GEOFFCON Johns.
    sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By sethysquare

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

hmmmm. you sound so disgruntled.

are you one of those people that are upset superman lost his panties?

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

No, I'm one of those people that's upset Superman is written as a vapid douchebag in Justice League. 

I'm disgruntled because Geoff pisses all over continuity, replacing it with bad fanfiction that a mentally challenged 12 year old could produce and calls it a story.  
    Rainbow lanterns vs zombies? Are you kidding me?
    sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By sethysquare

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

No, I'm one of those people that's upset Superman is written as a vapid douchebag in Justice League. I'm disgruntled because Geoff pisses all over continuity, replacing it with bad fanfiction that a mentally challenged 12 year old could produce and calls it a story. Rainbow lanterns vs zombies? Are you kidding me?

oh, i see.

you're one of those wheres wally individual.

that explains.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

No, I'm one of those people that's upset Superman is written as a vapid douchebag in Justice League. I'm disgruntled because Geoff pisses all over continuity, replacing it with bad fanfiction that a mentally challenged 12 year old could produce and calls it a story. Rainbow lanterns vs zombies? Are you kidding me?

oh, i see.

that explains.

You could just shorten it to "intelligent people".
    cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#24  Edited By cameron83

I don't really see the problem,but that was a stupid moment,that is why I dropped the book early.

but it's gotten REALLY good recently (funny that it gets good the moment I drop the book)

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By sethysquare

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

oh, i see.

that explains.

I'll bring you to this thread http://www.comicvine.com/barry-allen/29-22804/bring-back-barry/92-9998/#63 to let you know that sometimes your favourite version of the character may not be everyone's favourite and that people suffered for 25 years having their favourites dead and gone, only to have them back when they least expected.

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

oh, i see.

that explains.

I'll bring you to this thread http://www.comicvine.com/barry-allen/29-22804/bring-back-barry/92-9998/#63 to let you know that sometimes your favourite version of the character may not be everyone's favourite and that people suffered for 25 years having their favourites dead and gone, only to have them back when they least expected.

Oh yes, those people suffered dearly. Where could they get fix of generic, personalityless heroes after Barry selflessly sacrificed himself in CoIE, something that brought his character to a conclusion that has never been matched by any other hero's death. Oh how they must have suffered as Wally West, the first (and one of the very few) good legacy character came along and provived audiences with a simple, everyman who had tremendous power but was not driven by tragedy or a Silver Age sense of "gotta be a hero because I've got to be" lack of reason, but rather a man with a great deal on his shoulders who wished to honour his uncle's legacy.  

But that's it, Barry fans didn't want good stories. Hell, they took away Barry's finest moment, and why? Because they were 12 when they read about him and wanted things to go back to how they were when they were kids. Bugger the medium. Bugger the character. 50 year old children made the decision to bring Barry back, and 50 year old children embraced it.  
    Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

@sethysquare: There's always those little things that we can miss in comic books,like when pandora showed up everywhere in first new 52 issues.i for one didn't notice her until it people started talking about her.so if they can put in that litle detail i think for there readers they could then take care of what they write.

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

#28  Edited By Squalleon

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

oh, i see.

that explains.

Oh yes, those people suffered dearly. Where could they get fix of generic, personalityless heroes after Barry selflessly sacrificed himself in CoIE, something that brought his character to a conclusion that has never been matched by any other hero's death. Oh how they must have suffered as Wally West, the first (and one of the very few) good legacy character came along and provived audiences with a simple, everyman who had tremendous power but was not driven by tragedy or a Silver Age sense of "gotta be a hero because I've got to be" lack of reason, but rather a man with a great deal on his shoulders who wished to honour his uncle's legacy. But that's it, Barry fans didn't want good stories. Hell, they took away Barry's finest moment, and why? Because they were 12 when they read about him and wanted things to go back to how they were when they were kids. Bugger the medium. Bugger the character. 50 year old children made the decision to bring Barry back, and 50 year old children embraced it.

aren't you pretty much doing the same thing when you ask for the pre 52 universe,or for Wally to return..............nostalgia man and your biological hate for change think about it,since you are smart!

FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Squalleon said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

oh, i see.

that explains.

Oh yes, those people suffered dearly. Where could they get fix of generic, personalityless heroes after Barry selflessly sacrificed himself in CoIE, something that brought his character to a conclusion that has never been matched by any other hero's death. Oh how they must have suffered as Wally West, the first (and one of the very few) good legacy character came along and provived audiences with a simple, everyman who had tremendous power but was not driven by tragedy or a Silver Age sense of "gotta be a hero because I've got to be" lack of reason, but rather a man with a great deal on his shoulders who wished to honour his uncle's legacy. But that's it, Barry fans didn't want good stories. Hell, they took away Barry's finest moment, and why? Because they were 12 when they read about him and wanted things to go back to how they were when they were kids. Bugger the medium. Bugger the character. 50 year old children made the decision to bring Barry back, and 50 year old children embraced it.

aren't you pretty much doing the same thing when you ask for the pre 52 universe,or for Wally to return..............nostalgia man and your biological hate for change think about it,since you are smart!

No, because I never explicitly stated that Wally has to come back, he doesn't. Unlike current Barry however, Wally was serving a purpose, he was providing new and interesting stories. Barry came back, and admittedly for no fault of the character, was written as having all of the same feats as Wally, was the progenitor of the Speed Force, and his archenemy was the result of the antithesis of his creation (the antithesis of the Speed Force being the Reverse Speed Force or whatever it's called). In less that 4 issues, Johns condensed and marginalised every thing Wally as Flash had added to the Flash mythos, and simply said that Barry did it. Barry had added nothing since his return. He's fighting the same villains in the same old ways, and the character has not changed since his death Wally did change, Wally did grow. Barry coming back is fine, if it was handled as the old Flash coming back. But it wasn't, it was the old Flash assimilating and destroying the new, simply because the old had nothing left to offer. 
    Ironhawk22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 158

User Lists: 9

#30  Edited By Ironhawk22
    No Caption Provided

@FadeToBlackBolt: Thank you! Barry got a good send off, Wally got a quick lame death in Citizen Cold. I don't hate or resent Barry, but Wally is a far superior Flash.

Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

HERE IS ANOTHER CONFUSING THING IN NEW 52....I'VE JUST READ SUPERBOY #15 AND THE ARTIST FORGOT TO DRAW "S' SYMBOL ON H'EL.

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT,THEY CAN PUT PANDORA IN EVERY SINGLE ISSUE AT THE BEGINNING A NOW THEY CAN DRAW A DAMN "S" SYMBOL ON MAIN VILLAIN IN SUPERMAN STORY ARC

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#32  Edited By Squalleon

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Squalleon said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

oh, i see.

that explains.

No, because I never explicitly stated that Wally has to come back, he doesn't. Unlike current Barry however, Wally was serving a purpose, he was providing new and interesting stories. Barry came back, and admittedly for no fault of the character, was written as having all of the same feats as Wally, was the progenitor of the Speed Force, and his archenemy was the result of the antithesis of his creation (the antithesis of the Speed Force being the Reverse Speed Force or whatever it's called). In less that 4 issues, Johns condensed and marginalised every thing Wally as Flash had added to the Flash mythos, and simply said that Barry did it. Barry had added nothing since his return. He's fighting the same villains in the same old ways, and the character has not changed since his death Wally did change, Wally did grow. Barry coming back is fine, if it was handled as the old Flash coming back. But it wasn't, it was the old Flash assimilating and destroying the new, simply because the old had nothing left to offer.

I started reading flash with FLASH:REBIRTH so i get your point but Wally has reached the end of his flash carrer, hell he grow up,married,discovered the secrets of the speed force and had kids the character was stale,they replaced him with Bart and that didn't work so Johns did what had to be done he Brought Barry back a flash that some will be familiar with and will create new stories.

To tell you the truth i didn't want Barry to return because when i read about his sacrifice in COIE i was stunned.It was an incredibly heroic death.But i also want interesting stories and new dynamics thats why i loved when Dick became Batman,the new 52 universe(yes it didn't affect me at all as a reader),the supes/WW couple.I always thought that comics repeated themselfs so its nice to break the routine in some way

TO THE POINT....................that was a mistake from Morrisons part,he is my fave writer but a mistake is a mistake.No writers word is a law only an editor's and since the editors decided that Johns is going to do the universe making Morrison should respect that.I don't believe he did it on purpose probably he didn't know about that

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sethysquare

@Kesho_Ronin said:

@sethysquare: There's always those little things that we can miss in comic books,like when pandora showed up everywhere in first new 52 issues.i for one didn't notice her until it people started talking about her.so if they can put in that litle detail i think for there readers they could then take care of what they write.

uhm, different writers different editors. We can only blame the grant morrison and the editor of action comics for not following continuity.

@Kesho_Ronin said:

HERE IS ANOTHER CONFUSING THING IN NEW 52....I'VE JUST READ SUPERBOY #15 AND THE ARTIST FORGOT TO DRAW "S' SYMBOL ON H'EL.

THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT,THEY CAN PUT PANDORA IN EVERY SINGLE ISSUE AT THE BEGINNING A NOW THEY CAN DRAW A DAMN "S" SYMBOL ON MAIN VILLAIN IN SUPERMAN STORY ARC

yes, then you should blame the artist in superboy #15.

FYI, these kinda problems have been around for years, its not a new occurrence. Even in marvel, the same thing is happening.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By sethysquare

@Squalleon said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@Squalleon said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

oh, i see.

that explains.

No, because I never explicitly stated that Wally has to come back, he doesn't. Unlike current Barry however, Wally was serving a purpose, he was providing new and interesting stories. Barry came back, and admittedly for no fault of the character, was written as having all of the same feats as Wally, was the progenitor of the Speed Force, and his archenemy was the result of the antithesis of his creation (the antithesis of the Speed Force being the Reverse Speed Force or whatever it's called). In less that 4 issues, Johns condensed and marginalised every thing Wally as Flash had added to the Flash mythos, and simply said that Barry did it. Barry had added nothing since his return. He's fighting the same villains in the same old ways, and the character has not changed since his death Wally did change, Wally did grow. Barry coming back is fine, if it was handled as the old Flash coming back. But it wasn't, it was the old Flash assimilating and destroying the new, simply because the old had nothing left to offer.

I started reading flash with FLASH:REBIRTH so i get your point but Wally has reached the end of his flash carrer, hell he grow up,married,discovered the secrets of the speed force and had kids the character was stale,they replaced him with Bart and that didn't work so Johns did what had to be done he Brought Barry back a flash that some will be familiar with and will create new stories.

To tell you the truth i didn't want Barry to return because when i read about his sacrifice in COIE i was stunned.It was an incredibly heroic death.But i also want interesting stories and new dynamics thats why i loved when Dick became Batman,the new 52 universe(yes it didn't affect me at all as a reader),the supes/WW couple.I always thought that comics repeated themselfs so its nice to break the routine in some way

TO THE POINT....................that was a mistake from Morrisons part,he is my fave writer but a mistake is a mistake.No writers word is a law only an editor's and since the editors decided that Johns is going to do the universe making Morrison should respect that.I don't believe he did it on purpose probably he didn't know about that

I also agree that his career came to an end when he got married and had kids who grew up rapidly. Towards the end of the run, flash was just a disaster.

Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

@sethysquare said:

@Kesho_Ronin said:

uhm, different writers different editors. We can only blame the grant morrison and the editor of action comics for not following continuity.

@Kesho_Ronin said:

FYI, these kinda problems have been around for years, its not a new occurrence. Even in marvel, the same thing is happening.

and i agree with you totally that morrison should pay attention to what he writes and for superboy,of course it the artist fault.but missing a the "s" on h'el is like missing a mask on dr doom

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By sethysquare

@Kesho_Ronin said:

@sethysquare said:

@Kesho_Ronin said:

@Kesho_Ronin said:

and i agree with you totally that morrison should pay attention to what he writes and for superboy,of course it the artist fault.but missing a the "s" on h'el is like missing a mask on dr doom

thats true, I blame the editor, the assistant editor and the stand in artist.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#37  Edited By Lvenger

I blame Johns. Then again Morrison doesn't really keep in touch with other people when writing his work. But he still wrote a better Justice League in a few pages than Johns did in his entire run.

Kesho_Ronin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Kesho_Ronin

@sethysquare said:

@Kesho_Ronin said:

@sethysquare said:

@Kesho_Ronin said:

@Kesho_Ronin said:

only perfect comic book around now is BATMAN.greg capullo and scott snyder are a perfect team.

I remember a few months ago they posted here that scott snyder is going to be doing superman comic in march with jim lee.i just hope those two fit together like capullo and snyder

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By entropy_aegis

Mistake in the DCNU? I think you mean DCNU is the mistake.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By sethysquare

@Kesho_Ronin said:

@sethysquare said:

@Kesho_Ronin said:

@sethysquare said:

@Kesho_Ronin said:

@Kesho_Ronin said:

only perfect comic book around now is BATMAN.greg capullo and scott snyder are a perfect team.

I remember a few months ago they posted here that scott snyder is going to be doing superman comic in march with jim lee.i just hope those two fit together like capullo and snyder

yes thats still the plan

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By entropy_aegis

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

oh, i see.

that explains.

BWHAHAHAHAHA,you talk about suffer as if they were on the receiving end of a military operation and the Flash got along fine in those years of suffering as you put it.

Mind you those fans would have to be 40 years old by now.

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By sethysquare

@entropy_aegis said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

oh, i see.

that explains.

BWHAHAHAHAHA,you talk about suffer as if they were on the receiving end of a military operation and the Flash got along fine in those years of suffering as you put it.

Mind you those fans would have to be 40 years old by now.

Old people are not allowed to have emotions?

entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By entropy_aegis

@sethysquare: No but I find it hard to imagine middle aged men suffering over the loss of a fictional character for 25 years.

Avatar image for wavemotioncannon
    WaveMotionCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By WaveMotionCannon
    @sethysquare

@FadeToBlackBolt said:

@sethysquare said:

Lol!! He must really hate Johns. The reveal made no sense to me either but other than everyone was written well to me. Supes: boy scout , can come off as arrogant, Batman: suspicious, calculating Prick , WW amazon warrior new to the outside worlds customs prone to violence and Hal fearless Top Gun type that can be dense at times.
    sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sethysquare

@entropy_aegis: being upset is suffering. Just so you know, there are many "matured" fans that rejoiced at the return of their favourite silver age superheroes.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#46  Edited By InnerVenom123

Dance, puppets.

Dance.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

#47  Edited By Lvenger

Oh terrific another clash over Pre and Post New 52 universes. Nothing good ever comes from here.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#48  Edited By TDK_1997

It's not that much of a problem.Not everybody knows every billionare in the world or in the USA.

jrock85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#49  Edited By jrock85

The New 52 is a gold plated turd. Batman is pretty much the only thing keeping it afloat.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.