Justice League and Wonder Woman Trailers Released

• 128 results
#101 Posted by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

@captainmarvel4ever: What didn't you like about the Cyborg design? I thought it looked accurate aside from the red in his chest.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5a39006e28280
#102 Posted by deactivated-5a39006e28280 (248 posts) - - Show Bio

WW trailer was awesome. I don't like Flash's costume and think they maybe should have made him Wally judging by the little dialogue in the trailer. Either way trailers don't get me hyped anymore after MoS and BvS. Will have to wait and see though.

#103 Posted by sora_thekey (8812 posts) - - Show Bio

I like this version of Barry Allen.

Don't like Cyborg's look. Hopefully this is just a pre-production look to him.

Aquaman's stoic nature is not for me. Not that I want him to be happy-go-lucky, but that was too much.

I do think that Batfleck is the best part of BvS, but here he doesn't seem to fit in.

WW is perfect! I love the funny and witty. I love her trailer and in the JL trailer.

#104 Posted by w0nd (6803 posts) - - Show Bio

so no one cares about the fact that flash is more so a discount peter parker in this trailer, he even has the wrong hair color!

I mean the scene reminds me of a more cringe worthy version of Tony Stark recruiting Peter in civil war

No I care. I am also not a fan of "collateral damage" flash. Every time he runs he causes lightning so he wears a suit to contain it. I know some powers are a gift and curse, but these speedforce powers keep getting worse and worse, you piss it off in the slightest and you are effed.

Avatar image for beautifultemptress
#105 Edited by BeautifulTemptress (529 posts) - - Show Bio

Both trailers is awesome.

Avatar image for darkprimesovereign
#106 Posted by DarkPrimeSovereign (1125 posts) - - Show Bio

MEGA BOMBNESS. Finally DC lets out some good movies. Gonna being buying tickets as early as 4 months. F this. Buy AVX. These movies gonna be a bomb.

#107 Posted by Waynefan (22 posts) - - Show Bio

looks awesome and i thought I'd never say this but Aquaman is badass!!

#108 Posted by BlueEcho (1139 posts) - - Show Bio

Count me in

#109 Posted by Artoreus (133 posts) - - Show Bio

More interested in the wonder woman movie than the Justice League movie ironically

#110 Posted by warrior100 (2163 posts) - - Show Bio

justice League Trailer looks cool. i like the Flash and Batman in it. Everyone else seems ok. i want john stewart for the Justice League.

#111 Posted by bloggerboy (896 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman looks great! Made me more hyped for it than for Justice League.

I was one of the doubters of Gal Gadot but in the footage she certainly looks the part. I like her accent too.

That close-up of Wonder Woman's boots on the battlefield. Those looked perfect, really like the material and colors used. Colorful yet there's that certain grit to it. Not too cartoony. In the grand scheme of things it's just a detail but stuff like that adds up, creating a whole.

The jokes in WW were also better, not too forced as opposed to the League where Barry felt cringy at times.

Looking forward to the movie.

#112 Posted by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

Not that I take issue with this but could someone who doesn't like the design of Cyborg in this movie explain what the problem is? I can't really see a problem with his design myself. Is it just that the armour is pointy-er?

#113 Edited by Captain13 (4769 posts) - - Show Bio

@d9000 said:

Not that I take issue with this but could someone who doesn't like the design of Cyborg in this movie explain what the problem is? I can't really see a problem with his design myself. Is it just that the armour is pointy-er?

IMO, the half face translate real poorly on screen. Not surprising since it doesn't look good in comics either; just a really poor design choice that's been around too long. They should've gotten rid of it like they did in the concept art. Just my POV.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

You'd think with how they've handled the issues with Superman's and Wonder Woman's costumes, they would've thought better than to keep that element of Cyborg's costume.

Additionally, he's too angular, too shine, and generally too alien looking. Something with more emphasis on man than machine would've been better. Never cared for the idea of an alien Frankenstein's monster.

The design is just ugly.

He's not alone. Flash is too armored and doesn't look sleek like he does in the comics. They should've used the material they used for the Black Panther or Spider-Man costumes.

I guess the problems with Cyborg and Flash is that they look too much like they were influenced by Iron Man armor when they shouldn't be. Just my perspective.

#114 Posted by jadenlol (1875 posts) - - Show Bio

Omg I'm so hyped.

#115 Posted by magnetic_eye (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman looks great and Justice League looks interesting. One thing is for sure, they both appear to be a lot better than the Sony/Marvel stinker "Spider-Man:Homecoming" aka "Spidey's Forced Diversity Breakfast Club At Degrassi High".

#116 Posted by RustyRoy (16610 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman looks great and Justice League looks interesting. One thing is for sure, they both appear to be a lot better than the Sony/Marvel stinker "Spider-Man:Homecoming" aka "Spidey's Forced Diversity Breakfast Club At Degrassi High".

Seriously, can't believe we're getting a Flash Thomson who is shorter than Peter Parker.

#117 Posted by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

IMO, the half face translate real poorly on screen. Not surprising since it doesn't look good in comics either; just a really poor design choice that's been around too long. They should've gotten rid of it like they did in the concept art. Just my POV.

You'd think with how they've handled the issues with Superman's and Wonder Woman's costumes, they would've thought better than to keep that element of Cyborg's costume.

Additionally, he's too angular, too shine, and generally too alien looking. Something with more emphasis on man than machine would've been better. Never cared for the idea of an alien Frankenstein's monster.

The design is just ugly.

He's not alone. Flash is too armored and doesn't look sleek like he does in the comics. They should've used the material they used for the Black Panther or Spider-Man costumes.

I guess the problems with Cyborg and Flash is that they look too much like they were influenced by Iron Man armor when they shouldn't be. Just my perspective.

Good points, though I don't agree about Cyborg's face. I actually think that translates well on screen. I've always seen it as an important character trait of him that he can't even look at his face in a mirror without being reminded about this machine body. It's a similar problem that Ben Grimm has.

Looking at Flash a bit more though I totally agree. I really like the TV Flash costume and thought they'd have no trouble with it but geez. I don't hate the armoured look on Flash per-say but there are three aspect of the costume that just look bad (at the moment).

No Caption Provided

And maybe this is nitpicking, and maybe this will change, but why is his lightning blue?

#118 Posted by Captain13 (4769 posts) - - Show Bio

@d9000: I bet you'd never want to look like Cyborg in a million years.

#119 Posted by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

@d9000: I bet you'd never want to look like Cyborg in a million years.

Lol, is this a racist thing? Because I'm not down with that.

#120 Edited by Shanana (60339 posts) - - Show Bio

I've watched that WW trailer 18 times now.

#121 Edited by Captain13 (4769 posts) - - Show Bio

@d9000: No, it's a costume design thing, and it's true.

#122 Edited by THORSON (4973 posts) - - Show Bio

snooze-fest

i'll only watch jla for the brotha Cyborg.

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#123 Edited by Ready_4_Madness (15442 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain13: Cyborg looks too alien looking because it's advanced alien tech.

Flash created his suit himself as well, that's why it looks rough. They're still trying to keep it as grounded as possible, so Flash suit is good in a sense that Barry Allen is smart enough to make that suit himself.

#124 Posted by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

@d9000: No, it's a costume design thing, and it's true.

Lol, okay. But I don't think you're getting it. Why would I want to look like Cyborg at all? Regardless of artist or design concept no one should want to look like Cyborg. They guy's an amputee. He's a victim who was not given a choice about what happened to him after a life threatening injury. You're supposed to feel sorry for him because of the way he looks, same goes for Ben Grimm (going back to my original point). So if his design makes people not want to look like him I'd consider that a good thing.

If you think it's just but ugly then sure, that's not a good thing, but the whole idea of that character is that he doesn't like the way he looks. So if you give him a badass robot body and a hansom human head it takes away from what that character is about.

#125 Edited by Captain13 (4769 posts) - - Show Bio

@d9000: That's exactly why I think the character is broken. No wish fulfillment like the other founding characters. Why would a kid want to be him? Why would someone want to spend money to see this guy pity himself all the time? What's worse is he's the only black founding character on top of that.

#126 Edited by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

@captain13 said:

@d9000: That's exactly why I think the character is broken. No wish fulfillment like the other founding characters. Why would a kid want to be him? Why would someone want to spend money to see this guy pity himself all the time? What's worse is he's the only black founding character on top of that.

Well, I guess you that's a personal thing because I couldn't care less about wish fulfillment. And if I was 10 year old I would think having half a robot face would be pretty awesome, but that's just me.

As for why would someone want to watch a character pity themselves all day? No one would, that'd be lame. But I do want to watch movies and read comics about characters that have real emotions and real personal struggles to deal with. Not just a bunch of pretty people who also have powers. To me that would be super boring.

#127 Posted by Captain13 (4769 posts) - - Show Bio

@d9000: And you still wouldn't want to be him.

#128 Posted by D9000 (1637 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.