• 156 results
#151 Posted by arthurkerr (2180 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman (clark Kent) lol

Wonder Women

Batman (Bruce Wayne)

Flash (Barry Allen)

Barda or her husband Mr. fantastic

#152 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7059 posts) - - Show Bio

Dc has made it clear that if their was only five heroes it would be Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash and GL. I'd make it John if it was only those 5.

If it was seven my roster would be The Trinity, Flash, Jessica Cruz, Cyborg and Mera.

#153 Edited by just_sayin (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally, I'd prefer the original five - Wonder Woman, Flash, Green Lantern, Aquaman and Martian Manhunter

#154 Edited by EcstaticGrace (7059 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: The Silver Age 5? In Waid's run it was Black Canary instead of Diana.

They could probably do a Trinity movie and a JL movie using different characters not sure how the JL movie would do though.

#155 Posted by just_sayin (3358 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: The Silver Age 5? In Waid's run it was Black Canary instead of Diana.

They could probably do a Trinity movie and a JL movie using different characters not sure how the JL movie would do though.

Waid's version of the Justice League is best forgotten - like Herbie the robot being a member of the animated Fantastic Four.

#156 Posted by EcstaticGrace (7059 posts) - - Show Bio

@just_sayin: I won't disagree his run on the main 7 was way better than his new origin on the JLA.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.