Follow

Justice League of America

Team » Justice League of America appears in 3324 issues.

The Justice League (also known as the Justice League of America or the JLA) is a team comprised of the premier heroes of the DC Universe.

anyone seen "JLA: The New Frontier" animated movie?.......

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By lordraiden

Wow! I was quite blown away at how good the story was and adult oriented!

Cloud_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Cloud_

i haven't seen it. were you just surprised at how good the story was, or would you recommend it.

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By lordraiden

I'd definately recommend it! it's very well put together and it's nice to see these characters and comics get such nice treatment! Like i said, wow/blown away in a good way! man, after watching this and superman/doomsday, can't wait till they do some of the more awsome dc universe stories! bring it on!!

Cloud_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cloud_

lordraiden says:

"I'd definately recommend it! it's very well put together and it's nice to see these characters and comics get such nice treatment! Like i said, wow/blown away in a good way! man, after watching this and superman/doomsday, can't wait till they do some of the more awsome dc universe stories! bring it on!!"

i'll take your word for and see it. lol

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By lordraiden

Cloud_ says:

"lordraiden says:
    "I'd definately recommend it! it's very well put together and it's nice to see these characters and comics get such nice treatment! Like i said, wow/blown away in a good way! man, after watching this and superman/doomsday, can't wait till they do some of the more awsome dc universe stories! bring it on!!"
    i'll take your word for and see it. lol"

SPOILER ALERT: knowing my luck, you'll prob think it's crap! I believe it honestly depends on the mindset your in when you go to watch a movie! if you know little bout it and have little to no expectations, chances are you'll like it or at least think more positively of it! There's a few deaths in this, not really superheroes deaths, but people, getting shot! the movie opens with someone narrating the story, then you see his hand reach over for a handgun, goes black, then blam! thats a pretty powerfull way to open not only a movie, but an animated dc movie with all there heroes! jordan shoots someone in the face and kills them! it's a potent storytelling movie thats done very well, and it's actually hal jordan/GL who's the hero and ends saving the day,not superman!

Cloud_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cloud_

lordraiden says:

"Cloud_ says:
    "lordraiden says:
    SPOILER ALERT: knowing my luck, you'll prob think it's crap! I believe it honestly depends on the mindset your in when you go to watch a movie! if you know little bout it and have little to no expectations, chances are you'll like it or at least think more positively of it! There's a few deaths in this, not really superheroes deaths, but people, getting shot! the movie opens with someone narrating the story, then you see his hand reach over for a handgun, goes black, then blam! thats a pretty powerfull way to open not only a movie, but an animated dc movie with all there heroes! jordan shoots someone in the face and kills them! it's a potent storytelling movie thats done very well, and it's actually hal jordan/GL who's the hero and ends saving the day,not superman!"

even if i dislike the movie, i'm know i'll be able to find comfort in Superman not being the hero. now that i think about it, i'm already comforted by the fact that Superman is not the hero. lol

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By lordraiden

Cloud_ says:

"lordraiden says:
    "Cloud_ says:
    "lordraiden says:
    SPOILER ALERT: knowing my luck, you'll prob think it's crap! I believe it honestly depends on the mindset your in when you go to watch a movie! if you know little bout it and have little to no expectations, chances are you'll like it or at least think more positively of it! There's a few deaths in this, not really superheroes deaths, but people, getting shot! the movie opens with someone narrating the story, then you see his hand reach over for a handgun, goes black, then blam! thats a pretty powerfull way to open not only a movie, but an animated dc movie with all there heroes! jordan shoots someone in the face and kills them! it's a potent storytelling movie thats done very well, and it's actually hal jordan/GL who's the hero and ends saving the day,not superman!"
    even if i dislike the movie, i'm know i'll be able to find comfort in Superman not being the hero. now that i think about it, i'm already comforted by the fact that Superman is not the hero. lol"

Really? I was bit let down by the fact he got taken down so easily! he played the hero everyone looks up to and rallied the rest of the heroes and then gets taken down! that's when GL steps in and saves the day! it's not till the end when aquaman emerges from the ocean and drops of a beatdown superman!

Cloud_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cloud_

lordraiden says:

"Cloud_ says:
    "lordraiden says:
    "Cloud_ says:
    "lordraiden says:
    even if i dislike the movie, i'm know i'll be able to find comfort in Superman not being the hero. now that i think about it, i'm already comforted by the fact that Superman is not the hero. lol"
    Really? I was bit let down by the fact he got taken down so easily! he played the hero everyone looks up to and rallied the rest of the heroes and then gets taken down! that's when GL steps in and saves the day! it's not till the end when aquaman emerges from the ocean and drops of a beatdown superman! "

i'm not a big Superman fan, and it's always good see someone besides Superman and Batman being the big hero.

Cloud_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Cloud_

why do we keep quoting each other. we're the only ones commenting in this thread. lol

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By lordraiden

Cloud_ says:

"why do we keep quoting each other. we're the only ones commenting in this thread. lol"

yeah, i guess people either havn't heard much or don't know much about the new movie, i think it's due early next year! I got a preview disc of it from work (i work at blockbuster) that the boss gave me (i guess he knows i love my comics!

Cloud_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Cloud_

lordraiden says:

"Cloud_ says:
    "why do we keep quoting each other. we're the only ones commenting in this thread. lol"
    yeah, i guess people either havn't heard much or don't know much about the new movie, i think it's due early next year! I got a preview disc of it from work (i work at blockbuster) that the boss gave me (i guess he knows i love my comics!"

that's cool. i need people(more people actualy) to give me things like that. i have like that, but he only does with anime. if i knew someone who did it with comics my life would be complete. and we're still quoting each other. lol

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lordraiden

Cloud_ says:

"lordraiden says:
    "Cloud_ says:
    yeah, i guess people either havn't heard much or don't know much about the new movie, i think it's due early next year! I got a preview disc of it from work (i work at blockbuster) that the boss gave me (i guess he knows i love my comics!"
    that's cool. i need people(more people actualy) to give me things like that. i have like that, but he only does with anime. if i knew someone who did it with comics my life would be complete. and we're still quoting each other. lol"

yes we are! lol I take it you haven't seen superman/doomsday then? you know what i'd really love to see? a cgi movie like final fantasy, beowolf and likes done with the marvel/dc universes! how awsome would that be! have you seen the cg cut seens in ultimate alliance the game! wow would that make for a great movie!

Cloud_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Cloud_

lordraiden says:

"Cloud_ says:
    "lordraiden says:
    "Cloud_ says:
    that's cool. i need people(more people actualy) to give me things like that. i have like that, but he only does with anime. if i knew someone who did it with comics my life would be complete. and we're still quoting each other. lol"
    yes we are! lol I take it you haven't seen superman/doomsday then? you know what i'd really love to see? a cgi movie like final fantasy, beowolf and likes done with the marvel/dc universes! how awsome would that be! have you seen the cg cut seens in ultimate alliance the game! wow would that make for a great movie!"

i want to see(will see) Superman/Doomsday, can't wait to see Superman die. an ultimate alliance would be great. I didn't like final fantasy. i thought it would like one of the final fantasy games, but i was hughly mistaken. it looked great though.

i really tried not to quote you, but it seems to have become a habit. lol

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By lordraiden

Cloud_ says:

"lordraiden says:
    "Cloud_ says:
    "lordraiden says:
    "Cloud_ says:
    yes we are! lol I take it you haven't seen superman/doomsday then? you know what i'd really love to see? a cgi movie like final fantasy, beowolf and likes done with the marvel/dc universes! how awsome would that be! have you seen the cg cut seens in ultimate alliance the game! wow would that make for a great movie!"
    i want to see(will see) Superman/Doomsday, can't wait to see Superman die. an ultimate alliance would be great. I didn't like final fantasy. i thought it would like one of the final fantasy games, but i was hughly mistaken. it looked great though. i really tried not to quote you, but it seems to have become a habit. lol "

have.. too.... resist... keep... hitting.. the reply button!thats cool, cloud! I'll stop using mind force on ya! your free to go! lol

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#15  Edited By Nighthunter

damn is already out?

I thought it would be launched later lol

GuardianAngel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#16  Edited By GuardianAngel

I didn't realize this was out already. DVD? Internet? Can someone post a link for more information?

Darkchild

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

User Lists: 12

#17  Edited By Darkchild

it isnt out yet i know that for damn sure

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#18  Edited By Static Shock

When does it come out?

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#19  Edited By Methos

GuardianAngel says:

"I didn't realize this was out already. DVD? Internet? Can someone post a link for more information?"

it's not out yet...

release it Feb 2008 i believe

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Methos

here we go...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0902272/

26 February 2008

it definitely hasn't been released yet as the official site says it's still in post production...

so anyone posting "Spoiler Alerts" has either just read the New Frontier comic, or is just full of it...

M

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By lordraiden

GuardianAngel says:

"I didn't realize this was out already. DVD? Internet? Can someone post a link for more information?"

um, no! I actually work at blockbuster, and we got a previow disc of it in at work wich my boss gave me (cause he knows i love my comics!) it said due march '08 on the prev disc! but thats in australia!

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Methos

lordraiden says:

"um, no! I actually work at blockbuster, and we got a previow disc of it in at work wich my boss gave me (cause he knows i love my comics!) it said due march '08 on the prev disc! but thats in australia!"

since it's still in Post Production i doubt they will have released preview disks already...

M

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Methos
    lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lordraiden

Methos says:

"lordraiden says:
    "um, no! I actually work at blockbuster, and we got a previow disc of it in at work wich my boss gave me (cause he knows i love my comics!) it said due march '08 on the prev disc! but thats in australia!"
    since it's still in Post Production i doubt they will have released preview disks already... M"

just sent you a message!

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#25  Edited By Static Shock

I'm getting that DVD as soon as it comes out!

lordraiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By lordraiden

Static Shock says:

"I'm getting that DVD as soon as it comes out!"

I personally don't think any fan should miss it!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.