mantequilla's Justice League #45 - Darkseid War Act Two: After Death Chapter 1 review

Avatar image for mantequilla
    • mantequilla wrote this review on .
    • mantequilla has written a total of 197 reviews. The last one was for

The League of Gods

Just like us, the League is surprised it all ended when it was barely starting and most of the time we take the role of GL imploring Batman to explains us what exactly did he find out about the Anti-monitor. As we start a new chapter of the story and one more time, this is a setup issue that uses most of its time transforming the League into gods, which looked cool but I find the way they happened questiinable