In an alternate dystopic future of the year 3000, Ariel Masters, a genetist from Cadmusworld created a process to recreate the legenday heroes from the 21st century. However to do that, they had to infect a host with the recovered DNA from another individual, this way killed the host organism and replaced him with a copy of the inoculated DNA source, including powers and memories. The process was far from perfect and the duplicates had gaps in their powers and memorieswhich were incomplete and distorted.
The result of the proyect was the birth of a new Justice League with the objetive to fight the Five, a group of powerful individuals who had taken over control of various galaxies. However, first the fragmented league must overcome their mutual desire to kill each other.
After a skirmish against the Five and the betrayal of Cadmus, the Justice League have retreat to the medieval world of Camelot 9, where they joined King Arthur forces against the Demon Etrigan. There they found themselves again with old friends as Ice and Fire, meanwhile on earth, Under disclosure circunstances, the League overcame the Camelot 9 crisis and returned to Earth (Takron-Galtos), where the circunstances were far from different: now Firestorm controled Cadmus and the Commonwealth. The membership of the league were also altered with the inclusion of a female clone of Guy Gardner and Ice and Fire as permanent members. Later, Supergirl and a descendant of Batman also would join their shiftingmembership.
The league would had no time to deal with their unstable situation when the forces of Lady Styx, still alive in the future, attacked with her army of skullions. They demostrated their superiority killing effortlessly Superman and later Batman. The surviving member went into hidding awaiting fora chance to oppose to the total dominion of Lady Styx, who also conquered and destroyed Cadmusworld.
The League set their temporal headquarters in Themyscira, now an abandoned island, stil being pursued by the forces of Styx. Recently, they discovered than the skullions were really bodies used by the former member of the Five, the Convert. Also, unknown to them, they had been targeted by the royal guard of Lady Styx, the Legion of Death, leaded by Terry Magnus, who now owns the power of Eclipso.
The recreated members of the League are different from their previous incarnations.
- Superman: He doesn't remember his life as Clark Kent. He haven't heat vision or fly powers. Instead, he can jump in a similar way to the golden age Superman. He has show romantic interest in the newest female Flash. He was killed by the Skullions.
- Batman: He doesn't remember the killing of his parents neither any friendship with Superman. However he remembers his time with the Justice League International.
- Wonder Woman: her warrior characteristics are more exacerbated. Less compassionated, she falls easly in berserker fury. She is also openly bisexual.
- Flash 1 (Barry Allen "clone"): he hasn't an antifriction aura, so he uses an artificial one to prevent incineration. Barry was killed and resurrected three times before beign replaced by Teri.
- Green Lantern (Hal Jordan"clone"): He has no ring, his energy comes from his body, but the use of his powers is killing him. Currently, he is reduced to 6 inch tall size
- Green Lantern 2: (Shiryalla Tome with the mind and memory of Green lantern Guy Gardner) By an incomplete cloning process, Shyrialla Tome was transformed in a female version of Guy Garner. Initially, she believed to be Guy Gardner in a female body, but eventually the mind of Shiryalla resurfaced, with both identities alterning the control of the body.
- Firestorm: Unstable recreation of the Firestorm Matrix than combines several Firestorm personalities. He left the team. Assumed the command of Cadmusworld, but was killed by Lady Styx forces.
- Flash 2:(Teri Magnus "clone"): A mix of Teri Magnus and Barry Allen. She has show personality traits of Barry.
- Tina Sung: Descendant of Bruce Wayne, she was an orphan of Takron Galtos who idolizes the legend of batman and ha her own archenemy in the form of a fan of Harley Quinn.
- Supergirl: The original Supergirl from present time, just awakening from his escape capsule. The circunstances of her survival are unknown.