mantequilla's Justice League #11 - Outbreak Conclusion review

Avatar image for mantequilla
  • mantequilla wrote this review on .
  • mantequilla has written a total of 197 reviews. The last one was for

Wrestlemania

This time there not much to say, the whoe issue is a big fight which is precisely what the series needed: known villains with a clear objective, and hey, it only took Hitch 11 issues to give us that

But of course this being Hitch there will be negative things, in this case was the lack of Amazo which was the main attraction but only got a few panels since the story focused more on everybody trying to get their hands on the holy ipad, and the return of Jessica Cruz whose exit from the JL a few issues back now seems very inconsequential (not that I doubted she would return but because why Hitch bothered to do it to begin with)

I still find the art very sub-par