Follow

Julia Carpenter

Character » Julia Carpenter appears in 532 issues.

Julia Carpenter is the second heroine to take up the mantle of Spider-Woman, later changing her name to Arachne. After the events of the Grim Hunt she became the new Madame Web and is currently a watcher and guardian of the Spyders.

Julia Carpenter current powers

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

I'm trying to do some research for a battle.

From what I've read in multiple sources, Julia Carpenter still has her old Spider-Woman/Arachne powers, such as making psionic webs, in addition to her new Madame Web powers (precognition, astral form, etc.).

But I haven't personally seen her use her webs recently, and I just want to check. Can anyone confirm or deny whether she still has her web powers? Thanks.

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By InnerVenom123

She hasn't really fought anyone as Madame Web, IIRC. So it'd be hard to tell.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By ReVamp

@InnerVenom123 said:

Yeah, but technically she's supposed to have all the powers that you've mentioned.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By owie  Moderator

@ReVamp said:

@InnerVenom123 said:

Yeah, but technically she's supposed to have all the powers that you've mentioned.

OK thanks, that helps.

Strider1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#5  Edited By Strider1992

@Owie: She's definitely kept her speed and agility as she demonstrated when she fought Spider-man:

No Caption Provided
    owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By owie  Moderator

@Strider92 said:

@Owie: She's definitely kept her speed and agility as she demonstrated when she fought Spider-man:

No Caption Provided

Thanks--I knew about this but wasn't as sure about the webs. I found an instance where she uses the webs recently now too though.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.