2000 AD Prog 2300 and Judge Dredd Megazine #448 are out now – combining into one zarjaz epic storyline in an explosion of death and destruction!
Riffing off Garth Ennis’ 1990s mega-epic ‘Judgement Day’, the myriad of worlds from 45 years of 2000 AD coverge into one overarching storyline featuring legendary characters, all brought to (un)life by Ken Niemand, Henry Flint, Mike Carroll, Gary Erskine, Emma Beeby, Neil Googe, Karl Stock, Kieran McKeown, Dan Abnett, Russell M. Olson, Ian Edginton, D’Israeli, Arthur Wyatt, Toby Willsmer, Rob Williams, Staz Johnson, Leigh Gallagher, Kei Zama, Honor Vincent, Boo Cook, Gordon Rennie, Dan Cornwell, James Peaty, Nicolo Assirelli, Liam Johnson, Conor Boyle, and Steve Yeowell.
Cover Artist: Nick Percival
- Judge Dredd - The Darkest Judge (Part 1) (Ken Niemand - Leigh Gallagher)
- Shimura - Hope Lies Buried (Part 1) (Karl Stock - Kei Zama)
- Anderson, Psi-Div - Allied Forces (Part 1) (Honor Vincent - Boo Cook)
- Missionary Man - The Lonesome Undeath of the Widow McCall (Part 1) (Gordon Rennie - Dan Cornwell)
- Cadet Giant - ‘I am…’ (Part 1) (James Peaty - Nicolo Assirelli)
- Devlin Waugh - How I Lost the Waugh (Part 1) (Liam Johnson - Conor Boyle)
- Armitage - An Underlying Fear (Part 1) (Mike Carroll - Steve Yeowell)
Graphic Novel: Cover Layouts - Robin Smith (Part 1)