Judge Dredd Megazine 437 is out now!
Within this packed Megazine you’ll find the penultimate instalments of Devlin Waugh, The Returners and Angelic, wrapping up next month to clear the decks for an all-new roster of stories to start in the Xmas issue.
Alongside a complete Judge Dredd thriller from Ken Niemand and Colin MacNeil, and a Tale From the Black Museum by David Barnett and Stewart K. Moore, you’ll also find chats with writer Roger Langridge and artist Brett Parson – the creative team behind Pandora Perfect, the latest Regened series to break into the regular prog – as well as a look at the latest reprint titles being released by Hibernia Press under the Fleetway Files imprint.
There’s another new comic that’s getting a new lease of life in the shape of Monster Fun, a Halloween special of which is on sale now, and in April 2022 it will be launched as an ongoing bi-monthly – the first newsstand kids’ title in years.
In addition to all these classic comics becoming available again, if you subscribe there’s now the chance for you to own a genuine slice of 2000 AD history with a fascimile of the dummy that was put together back in Head over to shop.2000AD.com for all the deets!
Cover: Colin MacNeil
- Judge Dredd - A Dream of A Thousand Flowers (Kenneth Niemand - Colin MacNeil)
- The Returners - Amazonia (Part 6) (Si Spencer - Nicolo Assirelli)
- Angelic - Restitution (:Four:) (Gordon Rennie - Lee Carter)
- Tales From the Black Museum - The Electrocist (David Barnett - Stewart K. Moore)
- Devlin Waugh - The Reckoning (Part Six) (Ales Kot - Mike Dowling)
Graphic Novel - 2000 AD Encyclopedia Part Ten (U-Z) (Scott Montgomery)