Judge Dredd Megazine 433 is out now!
The latest Dark Judges epic Deliverance comes to its thrilling finale this issue, suitably marked by another spectacular wraparound cover by series artist Nick Percival.
Elsewhere, we have the start of a new Judge Dredd story, Project Providence, by Rory McConville and Staz Johnson, picking up on plot threads from last year’s The Fugitive, plus there’s the latest instalments of Devlin Waugh, Diamond Dogs and The Returners.
In addition, we have a chat with the creative teams behind this summer’s pair of specials – Alec Worley and Dani spill the beans on Black Beth and the Devils of Al-Kadesh, a fantasy saga featuring the character that sprang out of Scream!, which hits the racks at the end of this month; and Mike Carroll, Maura McHugh and Liam Johnson reveal all about the 2021 2000 AD Sci-Fi Special, out 7 July, a Dreddverse-centric collection of tales linked by over-arching narrative.
On a final note, we were saddened to hear last month that Dave Evans had died. Often credited as Bolt-01, he was the editor of 2000 AD fanzines Zarjaz, Dogbreath and Futurequake, and a friendly and enthusiastic regular at conventions. He’ll be much missed. RIP, Bolt.
Cover: Nick Percival
- Judge Dredd - Project Providence (Part One) (Rory McConville - Staz Johnson)
- Devlin Waugh - The Reckoning (Part Two) (Ales Kot - Mike Dowling)
- Diamond Dogs - II (Part 03) (James Peaty - Warren Pleece)
- The Returners - Amazonia (Part 2) (Si Spencer - Nicolo Assirelli)
- Deliverance (Part Ten) (David Hine - Nick Percival)
Graphic Novel - Mechastopheles (Gordon Rennie - Lawrence Rennie - Karl Richardson)
- Mechastopheles (Gordon Rennie - Lawrence Rennie - Karl Richardson)
- True Faith (Gordon Rennie - Lawrence Rennie - Karl Richardson)
- Judge Dredd: Black Kisses (T.C. Eglington - Karl Richardson)
Originally serialized in 2000 AD 1823, 2045-2047 & 2092-2099.