Judge Dredd // El Maldito (Part: 2)
Mega-City One, 2130 AD. This vast urban nightmare on the east coast of post-apocalyptic North America is home to 400 million citizens, every one a potential criminal. With lawlessness rife, only the Judges can prevent total anarchy. These future lawmen are judge, jury and executioner. Toughest of them all is Judge Dredd - he is the Law!
Demon Nic (Part: 2)
UK, the present day. Demons have walked alongside mankind since the dawn of time, humanity waging war on their species. But now an uneasy peace exists between the two races, and the Church operates as a quasi-military outfit to ensure no demon steps out of line. Cursed with a soul, and an outcast from both sides, Nicodemus just wants a quiet life...
Storm Warning // The Relic (Part: 2)
Brit-Cit, 2137 AD. Much like its Mega-City counterpart, Brit-Cit Justice Department has its various departments, from Tek to plainclothes, Tactical to Psi-Division, and one of its more prickly operatives in the latter is Lillian Storm, a psychically powerful Judge with the ability to talk to the dead. Unfortunately, her abilities are just as much a curse as they are a talent...
Lawless // Between Badrock & A Hard Place (Part: 2)
Colonial Marshal Metta Lawson is appointed to the frontier township of Badrock, and immediately has her work cut out for her bringing order to the colony, where trouble comes in many forms, from droid to mutant to uplift. Will she be able to maintain order where other lawmen have failed?
Cover: Alex Ronald
- Judge Dredd - El Maldito (Part Two) (Gordon Rennie - Carlos Ezquerra)
- Demon Nic - Playing With Fire (Part Two) (Paul Grist)
- Storm Warning - The Relic (Part Two) (Leah Moore - John Reppion - Tom Foster)
- Lawless - Between Badrock & A Hard Place (Part Two) (Dan Abnett - Phil Winslade)
- The Vort (Simon Spurrier - D'Israeli)
- Lobster Random - The Forget-Me-Knot (Part One) (Simon Spurrier - Carl Critchlow)
- The Harlem Heroes (Part Five) (Michael Fleisher - Kevin Hopgood)