englentine's JSA Classified #1 - Power Trip, Part I of IV review

Avatar image for englentine

The reorigin Of Power Girl

In this issue She struggles with powers she had disappearing and powers she used to not have appearing out of nowhere. She also finds that she is contemplating a past that never was. Okay, first of all I want to talk about how much I like the cover. I have the alternate cover that looks as if she is resting on the sky. Great image. The interiors are a bit more cartoonish then the cover lets on. That being said, I would like to declare Amanda Conner the official artist of Power Girl from here on out. Even though this is the first issue, the story requires a bit of knowledge of the past crisis books and how they affected her.For those of us in the know this is a very entertaining book.