Journey into mystery 645 ending questions BEWARE SPOILERS.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Loki9876

First I want to say that I know that the question is outdated but I just read the TPB.

Well, I just want to know if I'm right. So Old Loki took over and manipulated kid Loki

from the start so he would be loved by Asgard again and now he tries to remain good but probably fail.

And what did you think of the ending, I've seen a lot of negative reaction to it allthough,

I think it was the perfect ending, dramatic and sad but good at the same time. I always thought old Loki would "win" although he didn't really win.

Loki9876

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By Loki9876

no one

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By 2chimcha3

@Loki9876: I picked up JIM at the start of Everything Burns arc. I say you're right and I was satisfied with the ending. Its a shame this board is so dead.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.