Follow

Jonathan Hickman

Person » Jonathan Hickman is credited in 1055 issues.

Jonathan Deus Hickman is a writer and artist that has worked for Marvel Comics. He is currently working at Image Comics on East of West, The Black Monday Murders and The Dying & the Dead.

Jonathan Hickman - Indie Works

Crash_Recovery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Crash_Recovery

Last night I bought "Test Pattern" a collection of five of Hickman's Indie mini-series off of Comixology.

I'd read and enjoyed his Fantastic Four series and the sale (still going on) was so good that I thought it'd be a good gable.

Having now finished Pax Romana (I tore through it last night) I can say that if you're interested in a unique, thoughtful comic, and a departure from many of the tropes we gripe about at times, this is a great buy.

Has anyone else read and enjoyed any Hickman works, weather they be Transhuman, Red Mass for Mars, The Nightly News, etc?

Icarusflies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By Icarusflies  Moderator

@Crash_Recovery: Manhattan Projects is AMAZING. You should ABSOLUTELY read it.

impossibilly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By impossibilly

I'm really tempted to get in on the Hickman Test Pattern sale. I've heard only good things.

Billy Batson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By Billy Batson

Nightly News was terrific.
    BB

Night Thrasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By Night Thrasher

Nightly News is great! I haven't read Manhattan Projects yet but I'm probably gonna get the trades and wait for the full series to complete and get the whole set off ebay. After reading his Fantastic Four run, Hickman became my favorite writer period!

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#6  Edited By the_tree

I really liked The Red Wing and The Nightly News. I couldn't get into Transhuman or A Red Mass for Mars, though.

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
    TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

East of West is great.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.