Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4210 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

So...is he ever coming back?

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By SupBatz

It's been nearly 10 months since the Joker's last appearance (and supposed death). And there's still no talks of him returning in the next few months' issues of any Batcomics. I highly doubt they'd ever truly kill off the Joker but I'm starting to wonder when we'll see him again (or at least have all of the characters receive absolute confirmation that he is alive).

Also, I'm wondering if this whole having his face removed thing will affect the Joker's character or appearance for a long period of time when he does return.

RazzaTazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1887

User Lists: 79

#2  Edited By RazzaTazz
    @SupBatz: It is interesting, ten months must be one of the longest dry spells for him to appear in the DC universe.  I am sure that face removal story is not over yet.  
    the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3  Edited By the_tree

Of course he'll come back, it's just a matter of when. But when he does, I'll expect he's going to make a grand entry. I just hope it's not written by Tony Daniel.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

He will come back..but maybe, wearing a new face....but not like Hush.

Cap10nate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By Cap10nate

He is definitely still around. In Batman #1, Dick pretends to be him in that fight with the other inmates at Arkham. Gordon then asks Batman if it was really what it looked like with the Joker helping him? So even though it wasn't really him, I think we can assume that he is really around somewhere since all the inmates and Gordon thought Dick was really the Joker.

sunhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By sunhawk

Joker surfaces with Black Hand wearing a Black Lantern ring

Gscythe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Gscythe

http://www.comicvine.com/news/dc-comics-announces-the-return-of-the-joker/144895/

yep

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#8  Edited By the_tree

@The_Tree said:

Of course he'll come back, it's just a matter of when. But when he does, I'll expect he's going to make a grand entry. I just hope it's not written by Tony Daniel.

My prediction and dreams have come true!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.