Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4241 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Put your hand up if you believe in...

• 74 results
    No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 55

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By No_Name_

Satyrquaze says:

"Nighthunter says:
    "no offense, but on my opinion you are doing exactly what you are mad about. People don't have to agree or like the idea of homosexual couples if they don't want to Before you bring it up I don't have any problem with homosexuals, I think that anyone can feel atracted to whoever they want no matter if they are from the same sex you can see that in my comments on this thread: http://www.comicvine.com/message/gay-art-gallery/427445/&c=193&193 Now, one thing is to tolerate and respect homosexuals and another thing is to like the image of two men kissing. Especially if one is clown and another one is dressed like a bat lol
    Post Edited:2008-05-13 23:51:33"

Seconded.

"

amen NH. *bows

I would like to be so bold and add that i would rather spend my time discussing attributes of his character rather than the idea of whether or not Bruce and the joker had a sexual relationship

which

by the way has nothing to do with cannon.

Ralph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#52  Edited By Ralph

BatgirlBabs says:

"Ralph says:
    "BatgirlBabs says:
    "Resonate says:
    "BatgirlBabs says:
    "WTF Ban This MHTERFCJKSER now PLEASE, thanks"
    calm down lol he's just expressing an opinion, somehting you should be perfectly fine to hear. If you dont agree with them, then tell them that and why, just not in an aggressive way xD"
    Or I can write it however I want to. "
    You're such a bore "
    I'm not here to entertain you, sweetie"
    Oh yeh?? Well, so you're the expert here? Let's see... first you get mad a t Punchinello for posting this... then in another forum I don't remember, after you say that Joel Schumacher is an inept... WELL, MISS ALL-ROUND EXPERT, WHY DON'T WE SEE YOUR SCREENPLAY SO? Forums have been created to talk about something, not to be an excuse for having a row. I'm posting this to make you see that *flutters eyelids sexily* if you don't like this topic... SO GET LOST!
    Post Edited:2008-05-15 13:26:52
    No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By No_Name_

Ralph says:

"BatgirlBabs says:
    "Ralph says:
    "BatgirlBabs says:
    "Resonate says:
    "BatgirlBabs says:
    "WTF Ban This MHTERFCJKSER now PLEASE, thanks"
    calm down lol he's just expressing an opinion, somehting you should be perfectly fine to hear. If you dont agree with them, then tell them that and why, just not in an aggressive way xD"
    Or I can write it however I want to. "
    You're such a bore "
    I'm not here to entertain you, sweetie"
    Oh yeh?? Well, so you're the expert here? Let's see... first you get mad a t Punchinello for posting this... then in another forum I don't remember, after you say that Joel Schumacher is an inept... WELL, MISS ALL-ROUND EXPERT, WHY DON'T WE SEE YOUR SCREENPLAY SO? Forums have been created to talk about something, not to be an excuse for having a row. I'm posting this to make you see that *flutters eyelids sexily* if you don't like this topic... SO GET LOST!
    Post Edited:2008-05-15 13:26:52"

The subject of the forum is opinion based. So I posted my opinion. If forums exist to expand upon a conversation, then I have the same right as you do in discussing my opinion. You like bat on joker pics? Good for you. I don't. That's my opinion and I'm entitled to post it if you are entitled to yours.

I am so sorry if I am among the majority of Batman fans that were not thrilled with Joel Shoemaker's interpretation of the Batman story line...He didn't make a public apology for nothing.

oh and I didn't get mad at anyone.

Post Edited:2008-05-15 13:53:56

Satyrquaze

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By Satyrquaze

Ralph says:

"Oh yeh?? Well, so you're the expert here? Let's see... first you get mad a t Punchinello for posting this... then in another forum I don't remember, after you say that Joel Schumacher is an inept... WELL, MISS ALL-ROUND EXPERT, WHY DON'T WE SEE YOUR SCREENPLAY SO? Forums have been created to talk about something, not to be an excuse for having a row. I'm posting this to make you see that *flutters eyelids sexily* if you don't like this topic... SO GET LOST!
    Post Edited:2008-05-15 13:26:52"

Um, Joel Schumacher is inept, its a proven fact.

Gottheit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Gottheit

And lemme just reinforce, that the idea of them both being gay is not that farfetched, and something I could see. But to say that Batman would have a relationship with a mass murderer(and plus a guy whose actions violate every sense of morality and law Batman believes in) makes me angry, especially since growing up, Batman has been my pinnacle of heroism and moral fiber. So, yeah.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By Static Shock

I don't mean to be blunt, but I don't like the idea of a homosexual relationship between Batman and the Joker. It's disgusting. I don't mind homosexuals, and I even have some homosexual friends, but I do have the right to say that what they do in a relationship behind closed doors is nasty and distasteful. But, then again, that's their business. If you're homosexual, don't take it offensively. I don't hate y'all...

Ralph says:

Oh yeh?? Well, so you're the expert here? Let's see... first you get mad a t Punchinello for posting this... then in another forum I don't remember, after you say that Joel Schumacher is an inept... WELL, MISS ALL-ROUND EXPERT, WHY DON'T WE SEE YOUR SCREENPLAY SO? Forums have been created to talk about something, not to be an excuse for having a row. I'm posting this to make you see that flutters eyelids sexily if you don't like this topic... SO GET LOST!

So, I'm guessing you're an expert on how forums were created, right? LOL. But, anyway, last I heard, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... The dude asked if anyone believed in Batman and Joker being a couple, and she said no. Plain and simple. It can't be that hard to understand. So, you can't knock her for that. As for Joel, I know he's homosexual and that he ruined the Batman movie franchise before Christopher Nolan came in and made it better than it ever was... As for him being an inept, I could care less...
    Post Edited:2008-05-15 15:14:51

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By pixelized

Static i think ralph had a problem with the way babs said no, not just that she disagreed with it

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By Static Shock

pixelized says:

"Static i think ralph had a problem with the way babs said no, not just that she disagreed with it"

It's still her opinion, Pixel. If Ralph wants to take offense to the way she said it, then that's a special case. Babs wasn't talking to him, anyway... So, he shouldn't be worried about it.
    Post Edited:2008-05-15 15:57:16

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By pixelized

I understand its her opinion and what not...but its how she disagreed that caused the uproar...the whole 'ban this mother..." part.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By No_Name_

Thanks Static.

Sorry Pix but I was a little tired of the Bat/Joker phenomenon...maybe animosity came out in my first post, but to be honest, it's still my opinion and from what Ralph said in his/her above post seems to indicate (at least too me) that it was just as much about the way I said it as it was about my disagreeing with it..

And I quote:

"if you don't like this topic... SO GET LOST!"

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Static Shock

pixelized says:

"I understand its her opinion and what not...but its how she disagreed that caused the uproar...the whole 'ban this mother..." part."

I don't think she was being serious when she said that.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By pixelized

mkay

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Static Shock

BatgirlBabs says:

"Thanks Static."

No problem.

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By No_Name_

Static Shock says:

"pixelized says:
    "I understand its her opinion and what not...but its how she disagreed that caused the uproar...the whole 'ban this mother..." part."

I don't think she was being serious when she said that."

nope, wasn't serious.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Static Shock

BatgirlBabs says:

"nope, wasn't serious. "

I thought so... See, Pixel? LOL.

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By pixelized

mkay

Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#67  Edited By Jokerette

Post Deleted.

Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Jokerette

Static Shock says:

"I don't mean to be blunt, but I don't like the idea of a homosexual relationship between Batman and the Joker. It's disgusting. I don't mind homosexuals, and I even have some homosexual friends, but I do have the right to say that what they do in a relationship behind closed doors is nasty and distasteful. But, then again, that's their business. If you're homosexual, don't take it offensively. I don't hate y'all... Ralph says:
    Oh yeh?? Well, so you're the expert here? Let's see... first you get mad a t Punchinello for posting this... then in another forum I don't remember, after you say that Joel Schumacher is an inept... WELL, MISS ALL-ROUND EXPERT, WHY DON'T WE SEE YOUR SCREENPLAY SO? Forums have been created to talk about something, not to be an excuse for having a row. I'm posting this to make you see that flutters eyelids sexily if you don't like this topic... SO GET LOST!
    So, I'm guessing you're an expert on how forums were created, right? LOL. But, anyway, last I heard, everyone is entitled to their own opinion.... The dude asked if anyone believed in Batman and Joker being a couple, and she said no. Plain and simple. It can't be that hard to understand. So, you can't knock her for that. As for Joel, I know he's homosexual and that he ruined the Batman movie franchise before Christopher Nolan came in and made it better than it ever was... As for him being an inept, I could care less...
    Post Edited:2008-05-15 15:14:51"

First, I'm A GIRL. Yes, Ralph's dead, now I'm Jokerette. Second, if Babs doesn't like Joker and Batsy kissing, I'm not trying to be a pain in the backside. It's only that I don't post my opinions in such a rude way. Third, Static Shock, I doubt that even you don't know why forums were created. smiles

No_Name_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By No_Name_

Let it go.

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By Static Shock

Jokerette says:

"First, I'm A GIRL. Yes, Ralph's dead, now I'm Jokerette. Second, if Babs doesn't like Joker and Batsy kissing, I'm not trying to be a pain in the backside. It's only that I don't post my opinions in such a rude way. Third, Static Shock, I doubt that even you don't know why forums were created. *smiles*"

Well, I'm sorry Ralph, if I called you a he... And, about Babs, she just got through saying that even though her opinion was negative, she wasn't serious about the way she said it. So, drop it. Last but not least, forums were made to discuss a certain topic. But, even if I know, what difference would it make...? That doesn't stop anyone from voicing their opinion, does it?

mantoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By mantoid

Jokerette!

That name is hilarious!

:)

Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Jokerette

mantoid says:

"Jokerette! That name is hilarious! :)"

Why?

Jokerette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Jokerette

Static Shock says:

"Jokerette says:
    "First, I'm A GIRL. Yes, Ralph's dead, now I'm Jokerette. Second, if Babs doesn't like Joker and Batsy kissing, I'm not trying to be a pain in the backside. It's only that I don't post my opinions in such a rude way. Third, Static Shock, I doubt that even you don't know why forums were created. *smiles* "
    Well, I'm sorry Ralph, if I called you a *he*... And, about Babs, she just got through saying that even though her opinion was negative, she wasn't serious about the way she said it. So, drop it. Last but not least, forums were made to discuss a certain topic. But, even if I know, what difference would it make...? That doesn't stop anyone from voicing their opinion, does it?"

Hey guy. You don't want me angry, do you? I think you need re-reading my posts before commenting. Where did I say that BatgirlBabs can't tell her opinion? And we have to stop it. This forum isn't a Battle-Forum is it?

Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Static Shock

Jokerette says:

"Hey guy. You don't want me angry, do you? I think you need re-reading my posts before commenting. Where did I say that BatgirlBabs can't tell her opinion? And we have to stop it. This forum isn't a Battle-Forum is it?"

I ain't mad at 'cha, but if you wanna get angry at me, that's fine. It won't change a thing. Just saying. But, other than getting at her for the way she said it, you made it seem like you were getting at her because of her opinion. Just seems that way to me, and to her (according to her). That's all I'm saying.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.