Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4240 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Jokers uncanny luck and foresight

Avatar image for sophisticated_ignorance
    Sophisticated_Ignorance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

That ish should be considered a superpower,seriously.I mean,every plan seems to play out EXACTLY how he wants it (right up untill the end when Batman stops it but all the events leading up to that go exactly how he planned) Joker gets caught and sent to prision? Oh thats ok that was the plan all along etc.How does he do it? Has a plan of his ever been foiled prematurely? I don't understand how someones whos insane could work up elaborate schemes like that lol.

Whodid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Whodid

Maybe you have to be insane to understand

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Jokergeist

@Whodid: You, sir, are a genius. Maybe an insane genius... is there a difference?

serpent222

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By serpent222

I would argue that if he has a superpower, it would be some form of luck skewing. But, going by the tradition views of Joker, I'd say that he just acts like whatever happens is part of the plan. What his plan was to begin with, if there was such a thing, seems very fluid and unaffected by change. Joker is adaptable to the extreme and can pull out a win of sorts in most situations. In his own mind, at least.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.