Follow

Joker

Character » Joker appears in 4241 issues.

The Joker, Clown Prince of Crime, is Batman's arch-nemesis. An agent of chaos known for his malicious plots, wacky gadgets and insidious smile, he has caused Batman more suffering than any other villain he has ever faced. His origin, name, and true motivations remain a mystery.

Joker becoming a cult leader or a mentor to new villains?

KingJoker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I watch The Following a show on Fox and I've often noticed parallels between the Ryan and Joe Carroll and Batman and Joker. It's had me wondering for a while given how Joker has seduced Harley Quinn into following his path of madness do you think it's possible for Joker to manipulate others and possibly inspiring disturbed individuals into following his ideology and beliefs?

I think it would be an interesting story line for him especially if mentoring and creating new super villains was a secret hobby of his(something he does when he's not fighting Batman or terrorizing Gortham) and perhaps if they chose to make Batman Beyond canon it would make a good precursor to the Joker gang(I know in some versions a grown Damien is Terry's mentor so it's not much of a stretch for batman beyond to become canon). Especially if it came out after Joker was seemingly killed and in the event of his death he had his students or followers carry on his legacy of evil can you see Joker doing that?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.