Follow

Johnny C

Character » Johnny C appears in 12 issues.

Johnny C. is the titular character in the series Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. He is, as he himself has noted, the villain of the story, and suffers from numerous psychological problems.

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac

Nasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Nasher

It has been recommended to me that i should read some Johnny The Homicidal Maniac.. are there any fans out there that are fans of Johnny C? 

I've checked out the wiki on him and he does look interesting.. 

What else should i be checking out if i like this kinda thing. 

Cheers all, 

Nasher.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Malonius

JTHM....you definitely have to be in the mood for it. Very good expression of a certain crazy teenage angsty feeling, but the pacing of the graphic novel is uneven as the author is learning to do a long-form story as he goes. It's a bit immature.

Have you ever seen "Super Jail", the cartoon on Adult Swim? It's kind of like Super Jail meets The Crow.

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Malonius
    @Nasher: 
    If you like JTHM you might also like Maakies by Tony Millionaire or Raw by Art Spiegelman or the aforementioned Superjail.
    Nasher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Nasher

Thank you for the tips :) i will check em out :)  

No never seen SuperJail.. but I'm a fan of some Crow related media.. so sounds encouraging 

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.