Jazzy John Romita was for many the definitive artist on the Amazing Spider-Man. His sleek line work brought the web-slinger to life for a generation of fans. This volume collects issues 67, 68, 69, 71, 75, and 84 in their entirety. Additionally there is a beautiful gallery section of Romita extras.
Like all of IDW's award-winning Artist Edition style books, each page has been painstakingly scanned from the original art to ensure the finest possible reproduction, mimicking the experience of seeing Kirby's hand-drawn pages-it's the next best thing owning the art! While appearing to be in black and white, each page was scanned in color to mimic as closely as possible the experience of viewing the actual original art-for instance, corrections, blue pencils, paste-overs, all the little nuances that make original art unique.
- The Amazing Spider-Man #67: To Squash a Spider!
- The Amazing Spider-Man #68: Crisis on the Campus!
- The Amazing Spider-Man #69: Mission: Crush the Kingpin!
- The Amazing Spider-Man #71: The Speedster and the Spider!
- The Amazing Spider-Man #75: Death Without Warning!
- The Amazing Spider-Man #84: The Kingpin Strikes Back!