Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Scott is being stupid.

• 82 results
    vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#51  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Dane said:
    "what like Wanda with M Day? I don't think shes even Omega level and she managed to screw things up pretty good."
    Yea.That's ridiculous.It's always the mutants who do this stuff too.Adam Warlock,Thor,Silver Surfer,Thanos, and so and so forth.All powerful beings.I never once seen them use their powers in a way that didn't make any sense.
    dane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#52  Edited By dane

Probably because they're more experienced they have a better degree of control. Wanda is just a walking plot device when they want some unexplainable sh!t to happen they just go 'ohh yeah wanda wigged out. suz.'

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    Dane said:
    "Probably because they're more experienced they have a better degree of control. Wanda is just a walking plot device when they want some unexplainable sh!t to happen they just go 'ohh yeah wanda wigged out. suz.'"
    It's not about control though.Reality manipulation is a free pass to do any random thing you want.All powerful reality manipulators are insane and just randomly mess things up
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By pixelized
    Vance Astro said:
    "Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
    "Vance Astro said:
    "Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
    Does it matter this a Jean Grey forum I'm talking about Jean Grey, same as you are with how irrelevant she is, which is far from true."
    Why are you still talking to me? You're getting mad like I said something to you or about you? Please calm the f#ck down!
    "
    why you insist on playing internet empath is beyond me, how could I be mad at a nothing like you?  I'm not mad you just say foolish and baseless things about Jean or Phoenix whenever she is reflected on in a good light I'm not mad you are sad, and obviously have real life problems with a work of fiction."
    If you are not mad..why do you try and insult me every time you post.I didn't say anything to or about you.If you don't like my comments..I honestly don't give a sh#t.In fact nobody does.If you not mad at least back up off my d#ck!

No Caption Provided

"
    ?

LMAO
    Avatar image for jeangreydonnatroy
    jeangreydonnatroy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

damn writers

PeppRmintBUDy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#56  Edited By PeppRmintBUDy

Sorry people but if  u hate Phoenix, then u hate Jean cuz theyre the same being now...Luckily my luv for Jean is all that matters lol!

geraldthesloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#57  Edited By geraldthesloth
    @Vance Astro said:
    " When Jean comes back the X-men should kill her and spit on her dead body to show her they stopped caring long ago and Emma is her replacement. "

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#58  Edited By Zoom

I like that vance took the time to frame a picture of a character's dick.

John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By John_Feaster

Well, if issue 510 of Uncanny X-Men is any indication, not only Jean comming back, but she might just shock the heck out of Scott by not careing if he's with Emma or not. I mean, that was OBVIOUSLY Jean who appeared with Emma and helped her shake off Masterminds domination. And would she have been so cheerful about it if she was angry?

I think Scott will be stunned...but then somehow disapointed that Jean's totally over him and his bucket of random mental traumas. For my part, I'll be glad if she is. Hey...maybe Jean and Warren? Jean and Hank? Jean and Logan? No...I couldn't get THAT lucky ;>)

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#60  Edited By time1

is jean coming back

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator
    @Zoom said:
    " I like that vance took the time to frame a picture of a character's dick. "
    Actually Alexander Anderson did it.I stole it for future use.
    pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By pixelized
    @time said:
    " is jean coming back "
    you'll find out next week!
    John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#63  Edited By John Valentine
    @John_Feaster said:
    "   Well, if issue 510 of Uncanny X-Men is any indication, not only Jean comming back, but she might just shock the heck out of Scott by not careing if he's with Emma or not. I mean, that was OBVIOUSLY Jean who appeared with Emma and helped her shake off Masterminds domination. And would she have been so cheerful about it if she was angry?   I think Scott will be stunned...but then somehow disapointed that Jean's totally over him and his bucket of random mental traumas. For my part, I'll be glad if she is. Hey...maybe Jean and Warren? Jean and Hank? Jean and Logan? No...I couldn't get THAT lucky ;>) "

Jean and her warm grave :P?
    John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By John_Feaster
    @John Valentine said:
    "
    @John_Feaster said:
    "   Well, if issue 510 of Uncanny X-Men is any indication, not only Jean comming back, but she might just shock the heck out of Scott by not careing if he's with Emma or not. I mean, that was OBVIOUSLY Jean who appeared with Emma and helped her shake off Masterminds domination. And would she have been so cheerful about it if she was angry?   I think Scott will be stunned...but then somehow disapointed that Jean's totally over him and his bucket of random mental traumas. For my part, I'll be glad if she is. Hey...maybe Jean and Warren? Jean and Hank? Jean and Logan? No...I couldn't get THAT lucky ;>) "
    Jean and her warm grave :P? "

No, you Goober ;>)

I'm saying that Jean deserves better than Scott, and she should move on.
    SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#65  Edited By SUNMAN
    @geraldthesloth said:
    "
    @Vance Astro said:
    " When Jean comes back the X-men should kill her and spit on her dead body to show her they stopped caring long ago and Emma is her replacement. "
    "
    well said
    Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#66  Edited By Zoom
    @Vance Astro said:
    @Zoom said:
    " I like that vance took the time to frame a picture of a character's dick. "
    Actually Alexander Anderson did it.I stole it for future use.
    "
    I like that even better.
    John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By John_Feaster
    @SUNMAN said:
    "
    @geraldthesloth said:
    "
    @Vance Astro said:
    "
    well said
    "

Bitter Monster ;>)
    Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Stormultt
    @Vance Astro said:
    "Jean is worthless. "

This comment is worthless, jean is a great woman and she practically threw scott at emma basically meaning"been there done that" XDD
    Stormultt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Stormultt
    @TheDrifter said:
    "Jean was a great char.."

very much so...^^
    John_Feaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By John_Feaster
    @Stormultt said:
    "@Vance Astro said:
    "Jean is worthless. "
    This comment is worthless, jean is a great woman and she practically threw scott at emma basically meaning"been there done that" XDD "

Thank you for saying that ;>)
    Avatar image for silver_knight75
    Silver Knight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

#71  Edited By Silver Knight75

I like Jean and would like her more if she would stop dying.  

Scott however, I'm a little mad at. Scott is aware Jean comes back eventually every time, right? She's called Phoenix,phoenixes come back to life. I can't believe he's with Emma. I personally don't trust her.

SDSMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By SDSMP
    @Silver Knight75: Its Jeans fault. i hate characters that die, come back, die.  Its annoying and jean should just stay dead. but when she does return bet u that scott is going to dump emma for her. By the way emma isnt a slut no man can be stolen they have to come willingly
    solefyre

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By solefyre

My feelings are this.... 
    Jean encouraged Scott to LIVE.  He couldn't do that if he was still stuck in the past mourning her. And I believe Jean knew that Emma loved Scott.  I think she knew in "Here Comes Tomorrow.   And Jean was AT LEAST in part responsible for their marriage ending.  Scott said (in Endsong) that he wished Jean would've said the things he needed to hear in order to give him hope about their marriage (that's a little of me paraphrasing & analyzing).    He said Jean wouldn't give him what he wanted because she knew they were over.  
    And I kinda hope that Jean DOESN'T trip about Scott & Emma.  Hopefully she'll go "meh", and keep steppin'.  
    Jean's always been one of the hottest honeys in MU, and she's ALWAYS been tied down to Scott - it's time for a switch-up.  So I say let a playa play. 
    I hope Jean get's her some... but from who?

Allure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Allure
    @SDSMP:   Why would Scott dump Emma? There practically equals and made for one another. Personally I think that Jean could've done better than Scott when they were dating, he was pretty much a douche. I hope that when the writers do bring Jean back they don't push Emma to the side and bring Jean back in the picture as the leading X-Woman.
    SDSMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By SDSMP
    @Power NeXus:  They not married Death did them part TWICE
    SDSMP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By SDSMP
    Jean Grey is irrelavent. I ask my friends who dont read comics who Jean Grey is and they say: isnt she the girl in the xmen who keeps on dying? if that isnt irrelovant I dint know what irrevolance is
    Avatar image for squiresmadnessmachine
    squiresmadnessmachine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean has always been my favorite x-man besides wolvie nightcrawler and colosuss 
    if jean does come back she will not care about what goes on with scott(i hope) but i think he will freak out cuz he is a wuss 
    cyclops has been the problem all along not jean or emma kill off scott let jean lead the x-men make emma bad again........or still or whatever then we can have a all out brawl between jean and emma with nothing to slow them down or hold them back just a knock down drag out fight  that would rule
    Sukislide

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#78  Edited By Sukislide

Jean Grey is always dying and coming backm, so why shouldn't he move on from her.  He's tired of her already and found someone new.  Just be happy for the man he has someone WHO IS THERE, even though the person has a shady personality.

sputnik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By sputnik
    @Power NeXus: ha nice one!
    EnSabahNurX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By EnSabahNurX

Jean needs to be single when she does come back and i hope she puts the serious beat down on Hope because her character has lost all intrigue. Besides Jean has to come back to take the phoenix force piece from Hope then lock the damn phoenix away and make jean more badass like psylocke(independent, strong and a fighter)

bellaardila92

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@g_bandit: I agree with you.Scott still can see Jean.

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

scott may be a lot of things but stupid an'it one.........he probably changed his own diaper at the age of 2 LOL

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.