Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8002 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#1  Edited By jordama

What is your favorite Jean Quote?
    uncanny89

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By uncanny89

When Jean said "live" to Scott at the end of Grant Morrisins run on New X-Men just because it allowed Scott to pursue a relationship with Emma Frost
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By jordama

"I perfected the costume change when you were still running around in lingerie"
    Avatar image for the_greatest_username
    The_Greatest_Username

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

pretty much most of what she said in the DP saga can and will be quoted by me in this thread lol.... 
    now to get to the point..... 
     my top 3 (all from the arc) 

1. “If even one more person died at my hands…It’s better this way. Quick. Clean. Final. I love you, Scott. A part of me will always be with you.”     
    2. Open your eyes, Scott. Nothing will happen. I’m telekinetically keep your optic blasts in check. I…wanted to see your face, That’s all. You have a good face.”      
    “And you’re Emma Frost–The Hellfire Club’s White Queen. I understand you call yourself something of a telepath. Well, “Your Majesty.” Let’s see how good you really are.”    
    PhoenixHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By PhoenixHell

I'm always Jean. And I'm always the Phoenix.  -- Phoenix     

Who are you? Don't I deserve to know who it is who is going to kill me? Why are you hesitating? I know you... Don't I? Something...in your eyes...so familiar -- Jean Grey (Earth-616)      

Professor X tried to kill his twin sister while they were both still in the womb. We ought to talk...  -- Jean Grey (Earth-616)      

I am fire! And life incarnate! Now and forever -- I am PHOENIX!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.