Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8002 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

Phoenix Work : Which one should she ....?

PhoenixEssence

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By PhoenixEssence

Ok ! I finally had a couple of days off to end a ( lovely ) argument with my Dad ( Yeah ! Big deal ! Me , dad and 3 brothers are all Jean's fan ) . He and I have been discussing about Jean's comeback , we agreed that she should comeback magnificently this time : White Phoenix , cosmic entity , big judgement , major anhilating some bad ass ( and if case needed , resurrecting some good guys ) , the point is : Which one ? If she  comesback , as a multiversal force , then which " obsolesence " will she wipe out ? Which reality will she erase ? Which " what doesn't work " will she burn  ? Last time Sublime , Apocalypse . This time ? And ...If you guys were her , what would be your decision ? What would you do as a true Phoenix to sustain multiversal life 's balance ? Destruction ? Creation ? ......It's all your choices ...... 

P/s : I'm speaking ( or in this case : typing ) it loudly and clearly : No welcoming for Jean/ Phoenix antis !
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By jordama

I really can't think of a major issue that warrents Phoenix intervention...
    PhoenixHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By PhoenixHell

i would love to see her return to help with the vampires. And then have to deal with apocalypse, sublime, and then emma

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.