Follow

Jean Grey

Character » Jean Grey appears in 8006 issues.

Jean Grey was one of the five original X-Men. An omega-level mutant telepath and powerful telekinetic, Jean has gained near limitless powers as a recurrent host of the Phoenix Force. She is known for her return from death and as the wife of Cyclops.

jean grey and Annie

PhoenixHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Edited By PhoenixHell

Annie Jean's best friend as a child was the victim of a hit and run. Was the case ever solved? 

Ok. In the beginning of Jean's life at the age of 10. Her best friend Annie Richardson was hit by a car. the car took off, and didn't see if the girl was ok. As Annie was dying jean was linked to annie's mind as she was dying, and that awoken her powers. And put her in a coma. 
    Did they find the person that hit annie??? This is what i am asking. From Annies page: Annie is the childhood friend of Jean Grey. While playing with Jean, Annie was accidentally struck by an automobile and consequently caused her sudden death. During the incident, Jean telepathically felt Annie's feelings while dying. This is the first time her mutant powers manifested.
    eldestrisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#1  Edited By eldestrisk

????

jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#2  Edited By jordama

Haha, I never thought about that. I don't think anyone else has either, good job
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By CellphoneGirl

OMFG it would be really cool to make that person a new villain for after Jean's return :]

PhoenixHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PhoenixHell
    @jordama:
    i don't know what made me think it. i was just thinking, and saw a picture of Annie laying in jean's arms. And thought what happened to the person that hit annie.
    PhoenixHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PhoenixHell
    @xxCellPhoneGirlxx:
    Oh man. That would be awesome. I didn't think of that though. You did great on the villian thinking.
    CellphoneGirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#6  Edited By CellphoneGirl
    @PhoenixHell: Thanks ^_^ 
    jordama

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By jordama

It was Sinister  
    >.> 
    <.< 
    that would be trippy

eldestrisk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

User Lists: 9

#8  Edited By eldestrisk

When I first looked into the topic it didn't said what says now. xD I was confuseed. And no, it's never mentioned. Maybe it was Xavier, so he could have an excuse to look and study Jean. (I'm always suspicious with him)

PhoenixHell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PhoenixHell
    @eldestrisk:
    Yeah i know as he has/had feelings for her. Ugh! Horny old man. But what if it was a new villian.
    @jordama no. let's have a brand new villian. So that Jean can come back and kick some major ass.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.