Follow

Jay Garrick

Character » Jay Garrick appears in 1971 issues.

Jay Garrick is the original, Golden Age, super-speedster, and was the first to have the mantle of the Flash and a founder of the Justice Society of America. It was Jay Garrick's legendary heroics that inspired Barry Allen.

Is this the Jay Garrick in Earth-2 ?

Avatar image for kid_omega_prime
    Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

I was wondering if the Jay Garrick from the Earth-2 series is the same one that was from New Earth ? The reason I ask is becuase after Crisis on Infinite Earths and Earth-One and Earth-Two became New Earth there was a second Earth-2.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#2  Edited By the_tree

I'm pretty sure New Earth Jay doesn't exist anymore. There's just the current Earth 2 Jay.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@The_Tree said:

I'm pretty sure New Earth Jay doesn't exist anymore. There's just the current Earth 2 Jay.

Oh... Well I heard a rumor where after Flashpoint The heroes Jay Garrick, Al Pratt, Alan Scott and others were trancfered to Earth-2. Basicly Earth-One and Earth-Two are seprate again.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#4  Edited By the_tree

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@The_Tree said:

Oh... Well I heard a rumor where after Flashpoint The heroes Jay Garrick, Al Pratt, Alan Scott and others were trancfered to Earth-2. Basicly Earth-One and Earth-Two are seprate again.

I guess you can say that's pretty much what happened. The specifics aren't really told in detail by DC.

Kid_Omega_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Kid_Omega_Prime

@The_Tree said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@The_Tree said:

I guess you can say that's pretty much what happened. The specifics aren't really told in detail by DC.

Well I hopethats what happened. I really hate to think DC basicly disstroyed New Earth Jay the same way they got took out Wally West, Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown and mean others. Its Countdown all over again.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@The_Tree said:

@Kid_Omega_Prime said:

@The_Tree said:

Well I hopethats what happened. I really hate to think DC basicly disstroyed New Earth Jay the same way they got took out Wally West, Cassandra Cain, Stephanie Brown and mean others. Its Countdown all over again.

This earth 2 is just a defragged/ "Fixed" version of the earth that they were from before. Same earth, just the way it was "supposed" to be.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.