Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1755 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Why dose everyone think jason is red x

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Frist of all Jason Todd did not exist when the teen titans was around.

Second he was still a little kid when teen titans was around.

Third jason Todd as red hood is a vigilante ,crime lord and is nothing like red x . Only thing people think they have both have red and different alias . So in my opinion it's probably damian or tim drake.because fourth it could be talon or future robin because redhood is not a theft .hes a crime lord formerly .and I put talon because he the villian verison of robin which in the teen titans go comic series they made a worst villian call red robin,don't get confuse by kingdom comes.so this really bothers me too much. Is it true or not

PeppeyHare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 11

#2  Edited By PeppeyHare

u wot m8

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By BlackWind

It's just fan theory. One I don't even agree with. Jason wouldn't need a superpowered suit for the mere purpose of thievery.

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By kidchipotle

What I don't understand is how you can say Jason Todd can't be Red X but then you go to say that you think it's Damian Wayne or Tim Drake. The logic behind your opinion is just so far out of existence.

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

so many things wrong with the op's theory...where to start

1. seeing as Jason Todd's first appearance was in 1983 he definitely existed then

2. him being a little kid at the time of Teen Titans may be the only thing you have going...but seeing as the show was far from continuity accurate they could easily have changed his age

3. this is your worst point and completely ruins all of your post...you say that it couldn't have been Jason because he would have been to young but then you throw in Tim Drake and Damian as candidates and both of them are much younger than Dick...heck Damian hadn't even been introduced in the comics back then...same goes for Talon

Batmanx2005

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The age.

Jason Todd was part of this universe, they said it could be a clone, his evil twin brother or Jason Todd.

He said he didnt liked to play the hero role, but he knew how to play it.

He fight with Dick Grayson(He becames Nightwing) and his relationship look like if Red X had problem with him.

The whole biker persona of Red x an the Red Hood.

Also both are called Red.

Also it fights like Dick, that means they have a common background, like you point just some few people could do this.

It find a way to take the costume, a thing only few people could had done.

Who had problems with Dick, has the same background, is an anti hero, calls himself Red and likes the biker look?

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanx2005 said:

Third jason Todd as red hood is a vigilante ,crime lord and is nothing like red x . Only thing people think they have both have red and different alias . So in my opinion it's probably damian or tim drake.because fourth it could be talon or future robin because redhood is not a theft .hes a crime lord formerly .and I put talon because he the villian verison of robin which in the teen titans go comic series they made a worst villian call red robin,don't get confuse by kingdom comes.so this really bothers me too much. Is it true or not

1. Jason Todd was created in 1983, Teen Titans was created in 2003. That's a 20 year difference so...

2. You're directly contradicting your first point. 1st you just said he didn't even exist when the show was around, but now you're saying he was just a kid when the show was around. Which was it? (Already pointed out that you're wrong regardless, but assuming he had been a kid, since the Teen Titans series took place in a different universe than the comics, his age in the comic wouldn't matter anyways. To make a point, Dick Grayson was Nightwing in the comics, and in his mid 20s, while in the show he was Robin and still in his late teens.)

3. Again, its an alternate universe, so character's can be as different as the writers want them to be. In your opinion it's probably Damian or Tim Drake? Where do I even begin?

Red Hood is nothing like Red X? Tim and Damian aren't like Red X. You said that Jason hadn't been created when this show was around, well guess what? When the Red X episode premiered, Modern Damian Wayne hadn't been created yet. You then said that Jason was a little kid. Damian was 10 years old. You then say that Red Hood isn't a thief. Neither are Damian or Tim. You're contradicting yourself with every sentence. Really most of the reasons you've stated it couldn't be Jason would also apply to Tim and Damian.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    Same stance!!!
    Same stance!!!
    So Jason Todd wasnt in there, even after they mention him and knew about him.
    So Jason Todd wasnt in there, even after they mention him and knew about him.

NlGHTCRAWLER

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@deathpoolthet1000: It's perfectly reasonable to assume that Red X could be Jason Todd from the picture alone. He's in a Robin costume which means he was a Robin at some point which could even possibly be BEFORE Dick Grayson in this universe. I mean, why would there be two Robins and even if there were why would they suspect him as Red X if he was still a Robin?

InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

User Lists: 1

Even the voice actors pretty much said so.

Stop taking everything so seriously and just embrace it.

Jason is Red X.

Let it wash over you.

Jason is Red X.

Take a nice, long breath.

Jason is Rex X.

And embrace it.

Jason is Red X.

lazyboy93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By lazyboy93

Like some say Dick Grayson Is still robin yet BB still knows who Jason Todd is, meaning maybe there is an untold story where Dick Quits for awhile and Batman replaced him, Jason dies and Dick comes back.

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

I still wish they would introduce Red X in the mainstream Bat-titles, not as Jason Todd of course, but maybe as a new character.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
    Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By Yung ANcient One

I. Because it would be AWEsome.

II. Fans low key want to see Jason Todd on the TV somehow.

III. Gives potential to make Red Hood appear.

I. This is an alternate universe they do not have to follow another universes continuity.

II. Look at ONE

III. Again alternate universe they can easily change all of that.

IV. Tim Drake makes less sense than Jason Todd.

V. Damian... ehhhh makes sense but... *sigh* it could work but... I'm not totally... wait... yeah... I'm game.

VI. Talon? "Don't do dhat" (Daylyt).

( +)

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still wish they would introduce Red X in the mainstream Bat-titles, not as Jason Todd of course, but maybe as a new character.

What do you think of the idea of giving Damian the Red X persona? It would be his, "Nightwing" per say.

( +)

TheBlueAngel93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#16  Edited By TheBlueAngel93

@yung_ancient_one said:

@war_killer said:

What do you think of the idea of giving Damian the Red X persona? It would be his, "Nightwing" per say.

( +)

I actually was just thinking about that, it would fit his persona though I would still like him to be Batman's partner/sidekick.

Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@war_killer: I can only see Damian as Robin to be Batman's sidekick/partner. He can be Red X for a similar story like the one they did for the show, that he is "undercover" or as his "nightwing/graduated" persona.

No lie, I would like to see Damian as Batboy or Batlad. I know it sounds corny but I can only imagine that his costume would look AWEsome.

( +)

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

#20  Edited By LyraFay

Unless its Jean-Paul Valley in kid form?!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.