Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

The Official Red Hood/Jason Todd Discussion Thread.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#1  Edited By daredevil21134
    No Caption Provided

Discuss everything Jason Todd.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By daredevil21134
    No Caption Provided

As a part of their exclusive DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight (rumored for a release early next year), GameStop will be offering a Red Hoodstory DLC alongside their already announced Harley Quinn story DLC. Earlier today a Facebook post from GameStop teased a hooded figure that will be revealed tomorrow. Fortunately, an image has leaked showing the figure, Red Hood, in his full glory. Nothing other than the fact that it is a Red Hood central story pack has been revealed, but more information should emerge soon.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MrBlackjack/news/?a=104124#OibBTW8gLgxMtzCq.99

@delphic@spideyivydaredevilfan26@allstarsuperman@jonny_anonymous@lifeofvibe

What do you guys think?

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Thanks for the invite.

Jason Todd, is a badass. I want to ask who writes and what is your favorite story featuring Jason?

As for Arkham Knight, I am not much a gamer, I don't even own a PS3, but that looks pretty cool.

Avatar image for linsanel_doctor
    linsanel_Doctor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

JASON!

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanks for the invite.

Jason Todd, is a badass. I want to ask who writes and what is your favorite story featuring Jason?

As for Arkham Knight, I am not much a gamer, I don't even own a PS3, but that looks pretty cool.

Anytime bro,

My favorite story of Jason is Red Hood Lost Days with Under The Red Hood as a close second

My favorite writer is Judd Winick and Scott Lobdell would be second

JASON!

Hell Yes!!!

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

Thanks for the invite.

Anytime bro,

My favorite story of Jason is Red Hood Lost Days with Under The Red Hood as a close second

Sweet, I was gonna say the exact same.

Lost Days and UtRH are both simply amazing

And same with the writers as well. I do like how New52 Jason has calmed down, grown as a character, and is back in the Batman family, the rage filled vigilate that annoys Batman or Nightwing over and over would have gotten old.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134 said:

@allstarsuperman said:

Thanks for the invite.

Anytime bro,

Sweet, I was gonna say the exact same.

Lost Days and UtRH are both simply amazing

And same with the writers as well. I do like how New52 Jason has calmed down, grown as a character, and is back in the Batman family, the rage filled vigilate that annoys Batman or Nightwing over and over would have gotten old.

It ran it's course.I like the fact that he can work with Batman and still do his own thing.He still uses guns and he still will kill when necessary.That's just awesome.Oh and he actually has a steady direction for a change

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@daredevil21134: Jason must be Arkham Knight then! Also that Red Hood design is pretty fantastic, he actually has a hood!

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Jason must be Arkham Knight then! Also that Red Hood design is pretty fantastic, he actually has a hood!

Yeah I think it's pretty cool too but why do you say he's Arkham Knight?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@daredevil21134: Well it fit's his character and why else would they randomly have a story DLC for him? Remember when he was a bad ass Batman?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By daredevil21134
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Exactly, that top right panel is pitch perfect to the game screenshot

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Exactly, that top right panel is pitch perfect to the game screenshot

But why make a Red Hood story if he's gonna be Arkham Knight?

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Maybe it's a "how Red Hood became the Arkham knight" story?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Maybe it's a "how Red Hood became the Arkham knight" story?

That would be cool but I won't get my hopes because I don't wanna be disappointed

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@daredevil21134: They've already stated Arkham Knight is a new character.

Yeah,I heard but I was thinking they were talking about the mantle rather than the person inside.But as long as Jason is in it I could care less who Arkham Knight turns out to be.I heard the Red Hood story will tie in to the game.I hope that's true

Avatar image for deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f
    deactivated-5d3f071d30d9f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    @daredevil21134 said:
    No Caption Provided

As a part of their exclusive DLC for Batman: Arkham Knight (rumored for a release early next year), GameStop will be offering a Red Hoodstory DLC alongside their already announced Harley Quinn story DLC. Earlier today a Facebook post from GameStop teased a hooded figure that will be revealed tomorrow. Fortunately, an image has leaked showing the figure, Red Hood, in his full glory. Nothing other than the fact that it is a Red Hood central story pack has been revealed, but more information should emerge soon.

Read more at http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/MrBlackjack/news/?a=104124#OibBTW8gLgxMtzCq.99

What do you guys think?

Is that the official Art for the game ?

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@daredevil21134: Well they specifically made that statement after being asked about Arkham Knight's identity.

http://www.comicvine.com/batman/4005-1699/forums/red-hood-playable-in-arkham-knight-1585752/

^^^ Check this thread for my other points (I'm lazy, and don't feel like repeating myself. :3).

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

@daredevil21134 said:
    No Caption Provided

What do you guys think?

Is that the official Art for the game ?

I think so.

Loading Video...

@thecannon what do you think of this fight?

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

@daredevil21134: Well they specifically made that statement after being asked about Arkham Knight's identity.

http://www.comicvine.com/batman/4005-1699/forums/red-hood-playable-in-arkham-knight-1585752/

^^^ Check this thread for my other points (I'm lazy, and don't feel like repeating myself. :3).

I browsing through there last night.You guys have a lot of good points

@jonny_anonymous

What's your favorite Jason Todd costume?

Delphic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 47

User Lists: 18

No Caption Provided

What do you guys think?

I'm so glad I pre-ordered. Just not sure if I'll be getting it on PS4 or Xbox.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@daredevil21134: Always liked the Lost Days costume, always liked the black jacket and I'm not a fan of the "face" of the current helmet.

No Caption Provided

Also while I was looking for this picture I reminded me of this and doesn't it look exactly like the DLC costume?

No Caption Provided

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@delphic: What's your favorite Jason Todd costume?

@daredevil21134: Always liked the Lost Days costume, always liked the black jacket and I'm not a fan of the "face" of the current helmet.

No Caption Provided

Also while I was looking for this picture I reminded me of this and doesn't it look exactly like the DLC costume?

No Caption Provided

Yeah,I don't like the face on the helmet either.I think Jason looks really gangsta in a hoody lol

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
    AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

what do you think of this fight?

It seemed like Jason was Post Crisis, and thats probably why he lost. New 52 Jason would have stomped him.

1. Under the Red Hood.
    2. Armored Batman.
    3. New 52.

It ran it's course.I like the fact that he can work with Batman and still do his own thing.He still uses guns and he still will kill when necessary.That's just awesome.Oh and he actually has a steady direction for a change

Yup, he is actually trying to be back with the family. He's gone from repeatedly beating up Tim, to being his brother. And how he doesn't use kill shots in team ups. I like that he can still kill, but he isn't quite as crazy. Don't get me wrong, I loved Under the Red Hood, and how badass he was there, but its nice for him to grow. Especially since Ducra,says he will eventually lose all rage to make room for love, or something of the like.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online

Oh and I am actually a fan of this costume. But not Morrison's version of Jason.

No Caption Provided

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By daredevil21134

what do you think of this fight?

It seemed like Jason was Post Crisis, and thats probably why he lost. New 52 Jason would have stomped him.

1. Under the Red Hood.
    2. Armored Batman.
    3. New 52.

Yup, he is actually trying to be back with the family. He's gone from repeatedly beating up Tim, to being his brother. And how he doesn't use kill shots in team ups. I like that he can still kill, but he isn't quite as crazy. Don't get me wrong, I loved Under the Red Hood, and how badass he was there, but its nice for him to grow. Especially since Ducra,says he will eventually lose all rage to make room for love, or something of the like.

Well why I don't mind him teaming with Bruce occasionally I think i'd prefer him not to be a full fledged member of the family.But I do agree with everything you said.I also thin pre 52 Jason could have still beat the Punisher

No Caption Provided

I love this costume a lot

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By AllStarSuperman  Online
    darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: @allstarsuperman: Do you think Tim Drake would have beaten pre 52 Jason Todd in battle for the cowl if he didn't have the home field advantage and didn't use tricks?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam said:

@daredevil21134: @allstarsuperman: Do you think Tim Drake would have beaten pre 52 Jason Todd in battle for the cowl if he didn't have the home field advantage and didn't use tricks?

Nope. Jason already stomped him before hand in teen titans 29.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous

@jonny_anonymous said:

@daredevil21134: @allstarsuperman: I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy don't like New 52 good guy Jason. He doesn't interest me this way.

Why? Just because he isn't an angry vigilate doesn't mean he is not still Jason.

When he's just falling in step with the Bat family and trying to be a hero I don't find him interesting

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By daredevil21134
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@daredevil21134: @allstarsuperman: I reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeealy don't like New 52 good guy Jason. He doesn't interest me this way.

Why? Just because he isn't an angry vigilate doesn't mean he is not still Jason.

When he's just falling in step with the Bat family and trying to be a hero I don't find him interesting

Yeah I don't want him to be a member of that family but it's gonna be hard to keep him away from Batman with his recent rise in popularity so I don't mind an occasional team up

@darkbeam said:

I like Tim Drake a lot but I still think if they both went all out the same results would occur just like in the Titan Tower.Jason's older stronger, deadlier and equally or more skilled than Tim.Tim also will hold back Jason won't..So yeah I don't think it would've made a difference

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: @daredevil21134: This fight was before one year later Tim became a better fighter after that and Jason fought dirty at the end.But I do believe Jason takes the majority simply because he fights dirty that's actually what I like best about him.I don't hate the New 52 Jason or anything but it just doesn't feel like Jason with out the dirty fighting but anyway here's the full fight.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: Thing is Jason seemed to hold back back then. He was just in a mood to piss Batman off. So his fight with Tim, Green Arrow, and Speedy, were all him holding back imho. I haven't read the Nightwing brothers in blood story yet though.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam said:

@allstarsuperman: @daredevil21134: This fight was before one year later Tim became a better fighter after that and Jason fought dirty at the end.But I do believe Jason takes the majority simply because he fights dirty that's actually what I like best about him.I don't hate the New 52 Jason or anything but it just doesn't feel like Jason with out the dirty fighting but anyway here's the full fight.

I still think Jason would have beaten him with his upgrades.Yeah,i've seen that fight hundreds of times.Jason fights ruthless.New 52 Jason still has some of that ruthlessness but it's toned down a bit

@god_spawn What do you think about Jason vs Tim.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By daredevil21134

@darkbeam: Thing is Jason seemed to hold back back then. He was just in a mood to piss Batman off. So his fight with Tim, Green Arrow, and Speedy, were all him holding back imho. I haven't read the Nightwing brothers in blood story yet though.

There was several time during that fight when he could've killed Tim but he wanted to lecture him and teach him a lesson.Jason was leagues above Tim in that fight so I don't think another a year of training would put Tim above him but that's just my opinion.I would recommend skipping Brothers in Blood.It was awful.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: @daredevil21134: But the actual fight in question is the battle for the cowl fight.In my opinion it looked like Tim had the advantage into Jason used having the home field advantage in his favor.And you say that Jason could have won with out using tricks then why did he use it in the first place?

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam: Jason still wins. I only read BftC once, I'll reread it and answer, but Jasn pretty much stomped him IIRC

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkbeam said:

@allstarsuperman: @daredevil21134: But the actual fight in question is the battle for the cowl fight.In my opinion it looked like Tim had the advantage into Jason used having the home field advantage in his favor.And you say that Jason could have won with out using tricks then why did he use it in the first place?

Because it was easier,but that didn't mean he needed to use them.It's not like Tim fought fair either.He used a Crowbar on Jason lol

@darkbeam: Jason still wins. I only read BftC once, I'll reread it and answer, but Jasn pretty much stomped him IIRC

It was a stomped until Tim used the Crowbar. Jason was lecturing him again.He even asked him to be his Robin lol

@vitalius said:

@daredevil21134:

I am neutral.

Understandable I guess

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: Um no you definitely need to reread battle for the cowl I've read it four times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134:

Jason is diferente character from others official and unofficial members of Batfamily. I am neutral until we get more information about him. But i hate that he is using red hoodie as costume.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vitalius said:

@daredevil21134:

Jason is diferente character from others official and unofficial members of Batfamily. I am neutral until we get more information about him. But i hate that he is using red hoodie as costume.

Well I like it lol.But hey, at least.he's not using it in the comics

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daredevil21134: Dude it was not a stomp Tim was winning into Jason started hiding behind the curtains and stabbing him with a knife and that's when Tim started using the crowbar Jason Todd's kryptonite lol.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By daredevil21134

@darkbeam said:

@daredevil21134: Dude it was not a stomp Tim was winning into Jason started hiding behind the curtains and stabbing him with a knife and that's when Tim started using the crowbar Jason Todd's kryptonite lol.

I guess but again I still don't think it would have changed the outcome.I still think Jason was better than Tim back then.

No Caption Provided

It was his Kryptonite lol

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.