Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1742 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

The Jason Todd Boffs The Huntress Thread

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#101  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Nah but it's just horrible.  Cassie or Raven? I mean that's awful.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:
    Huhhh...(rest head in hand)...(rubs forehead)...why do you keep followin' me, just to comment on what I say? Seriously?
    This is a forum kid, your ideas are not the only one that cares dude.
    You go mad every time people dislike your ideas.
    Raven is a goood idea for a shor romance, but Cassandra will try to kill jason after he go and kill his family or do somethin like that.
    @Feliciano2040 said:
    @RedHoodsDen: As awesome as Jason Todd is, there's that little issue of him being a psycho vigilante killer, and she being an enforcer of justice.  And why do people say she is older than him ? Aren't they relatively about the same age ?
    Becuase she is like 10 years older that Tim, since Jason look to be like at his early 20, it means, she must be like 4 or 2 years older that Jason.
    @RedHoodsDen said:
    Have I mentioned how great they'd be together?
    Not in the last 5 minutes.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Meh, she'll probably be like 22 when she comes back.

Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry
    @DeathpooltheT1000: WOW...JUST WOW!! So let me get this straight? It's a forum...but I'm NOT allowed to say what I want, and everyone else is? Why is that everyone's only argument that they don't even apply to everyone? If anyone is allowed to say what they want, then why're YOU jumpin' down MY throat for sayin' what I want?...kinda makes you all hypocrites.

But let's remember, I asked HIM a question...that had NOTHIN' to do with commentin' on the forums. It was about him commentin' to every post I type. Which in NO WAY justifies your defense.

What "idea" did I throw out, that he disagreed with, and I "went mad" at?...NONE...Because I asked him a question, which he has yet to answer.

So what was your point? What goal did you have in mind? Did you want to look like his savior? Did you want to be known as the guy who finally stopped my "hurtful comments"? What did you have to do with the question I asked him?...NOTHING!!

So stay to yourself, and let him answer it.
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By RedHoodsDen

What was the question?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Rabbit_May_Cry said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000: WOW...JUST WOW!! So let me get this straight? It's a forum...but I'm NOT allowed to say what I want, and everyone else is? Why is that everyone's only argument that they don't even apply to everyone? If anyone is allowed to say what they want, then why're YOU jumpin' down MY throat for sayin' what I want?...kinda makes you all hypocrites.

But let's remember, I asked HIM a question...that had NOTHIN' to do with commentin' on the forums. It was about him commentin' to every post I type. Which in NO WAY justifies your defense.

What "idea" did I throw out, that he disagreed with, and I "went mad" at?...NONE...Because I asked him a question, which he has yet to answer.

So what was your point? What goal did you have in mind? Did you want to look like his savior? Did you want to be known as the guy who finally stopped my "hurtful comments"? What did you have to do with the question I asked him?...NOTHING!!  So stay to yourself, and let him answer it.
    And the point of this was? cry about the fact we dont think the same that you and that we are not going to let you have the last word, that is what you actually want.
    This is getting funny in a sad way dude, see how you write and the comments you put, you are the one thatd ecide attack the rest of the people on the forum.
    So is not even about your point of view anymore, is about you attitude.
    I dont try to stop you, just make people go more angry until you get kicked out of the forum, since many guys get kicked for the fact they never notice that some one will kick their ass out of the forum.
    Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry

Now...this is the part that PROVES that YOU are in the wrong.
    1. There was NO cryin' from myself...you lose.
    2. There was NOTHIN' for us to think the same about. He FOLLOWED me, commentin' to everything I said...I asked him why...then YOU jumped in talkin' about stuff that DIDN't happen. You lose again.
    3. Who exactly did I attack? Lookin' over the posts that just happened, YOU attacked ME...for NO reason. You lose YET AGAIN.
    4. Your attitude is that of a person who can't spell, has a limited source of grammar, constantly lies, AND threatens people OVER THE INTERNET (clear signs of a dork). So...you lose again.
    5. I don't get kicked off of forums unless there are lazy mods that don't do their job. Any mod worth their salt could easily see that I asked a harmless question of someone else, and YOU over-exaggerated it into...THIS! So there's ANOTHER lose for you.

You have NO point to what you're doin' other than tryin' to save face. You're wrong...and the more you post, the more wrong you become. Face it...YOU LOSE.

RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By RedHoodsDen

I really think you're being paranoid. I didn't know who you were until you re-presented yourself as if you had some bad blood with me. Some history in your own mind.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
    FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 6

#109  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
    @Rabbit_May_Cry said:
    Now...this is the part that PROVES that YOU are in the wrong.
    1. There was NO cryin' from myself...you lose.
    2. There was NOTHIN' for us to think the same about. He FOLLOWED me, commentin' to everything I said...I asked him why...then YOU jumped in talkin' about stuff that DIDN't happen. You lose again.
    3. Who exactly did I attack? Lookin' over the posts that just happened, YOU attacked ME...for NO reason. You lose YET AGAIN.
    4. Your attitude is that of a person who can't spell, has a limited source of grammar, constantly lies, AND threatens people OVER THE INTERNET (clear signs of a dork). So...you lose again.
    5. I don't get kicked off of forums unless there are lazy mods that don't do their job. Any mod worth their salt could easily see that I asked a harmless question of someone else, and YOU over-exaggerated it into...THIS! So there's ANOTHER lose for you.

You have NO point to what you're doin' other than tryin' to save face. You're wrong...and the more you post, the more wrong you become. Face it...YOU LOSE.
    Are you DarcStorm? Your manner is very similar, if not identical.
    Rabbit_May_Cry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By Rabbit_May_Cry
    @FadeToBlackBolt: Jea...You win the prize. ...Well...I don't exactly HAVE a prize for you. But you can have...(pulling stuff out of pockets)...THIS HANDFUL OF AIR!! Hahaa...
    Avatar image for _mistress_redhead_
    .Mistress Redhead.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 6

Locked as two users could not keep it from turning into a flame war

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.