Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Red Hood And The Outlaws #19

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By thejman251

- All i have to say is: really Tynion?

- I am not amused or pleased in the slightest sir.

- I'll have to see where this goes.

- That's it for my personal thoughts, feel free to discuss the issue.

xblah_blahx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Haven't read it yet, but now I'm starting to worry. Hopefully it's not that bad.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By thejman251

Haven't read it yet, but now I'm starting to worry. Hopefully it's not that bad.

- I won't spoil anything for you, i'll just let you read it and see what you think.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

I didn't really find any reason to cast judgement yet. We don't even know if it will be permanent or yet.

jangcrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Was kinda hoping this book would pick up with a change of writer but found it to be kinda "meh", didn't like the art either. What are peoples thoughts on the "WTF" moment, think it will have a lasting impact or last a few issues?

BlackReaper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't read Red Hood since like... #9. I'm waiting for it to not suck before I pick up another copy.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@jangcrow said:

Was kinda hoping this book would pick up with a change of writer but found it to be kinda "meh", didn't like the art either. What are peoples thoughts on the "WTF" moment, think it will have a lasting impact or last a few issues?

I hated the art, and the whole memory thing is silly to me.I'm also getting tired of Roy and Kory,I want more Jason

UrbanChill

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By UrbanChill

To me it seems like roy is the only character that retained their character development with this new issue

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

To me it seems like roy is the only character that retained their character development with this new issue

pretty much this

Roy is like the only character that matters now which is not good because he is just not that interesting in the first place.

thejman251

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jangcrow said:

- The art was somewhat mediocre in my opinion.

- One thing i will say about the "WTF" moment is that it will probably allow for some interesting flashbacks with Bruce and company.

wessaari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 62

User Lists: 7

The art was definitely not the best in the world, and the coloring seemed to make it as though it were crayons. Honestly, Tynion has a firm grasp over Kori and Roy, since they were focused on so much in this issue. Since Jason has lost his memories, it is tough to say whether he can really get him, but I really think we should wait until the next issue comes out. Im pretty excited for it, and love that James brought back Essence and Ducra

Tacos_Kickass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Tacos_Kickass

Like what everyone else said, the art was pretty bad I didn't even know that was Jason in the airplane till it was completely obvious, he looked just like some chubby faced random dude.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want a Jason Todd solo

RaceAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By RaceAddict

When did Kori develop forehead eyebrows? Were they supposed to be the "WTF" in the issue?

dngn4774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

This. The art wasn't horrible it just was very mediocre. I like the writing on this issue and how the story is back to focusing on the All-Caste/Untitled plot rather than just tossing in a random boss fight without any sense of purpose.

@daredevil21134: Even if you want it to be a solo book it isn't. Jason may be the star of the series but he shouldn't be the only topic of ever single issue. Roy and Kory have to have moments to shine as well.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dngn4774 said:

@urbanchill said:

This. The art wasn't horrible it just was very mediocre. I like the writing on this issue and how the story is back to focusing on the All-Caste/Untitled plot rather than just tossing in a random boss fight without any sense of purpose.

@daredevil21134: Even if you want it to be a solo book it isn't. Jason may be the star of the series but he shouldn't be the only topic of ever single issue. Roy and Kory have to have moments to shine as well.

I know it isn't.I wish Jason had his own title

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think its an interesting route for things to go, however don't see it lasting even long enough to make a real impact.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.