Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1755 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Jason's Redemption? (Caution Spoilers to Batman Inc #6)

• 110 results
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 15

#101  Edited By daredevil21134
    @RedHoodJT said:
    @daredevil21134: Oh really? I'm not a huge fan of the new Azrael.
    i love him
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By RedHoodsDen
    @jukeboxheroabc said:

@RedHoodsDen: Interesting choice, may I ask what gives you this theory of it being Clark? I'm not arguing with you, I actually  can see it, I just am curious on your hypothesis.

Honestly? Because Superman is the one thing missing from the silver age love fest Morrison has going on. World's Finest. And because I think he's a trump card against Leviathan. A metahuman masquerading as a human vigilante. To be revealed in Joker is Oberon Sexton style in the final battle. Most people take Bruce's speech to Wingman as appealing to someone in need of redemption. I take it as Bruce appealing to Clark, whose better nature would not want to lie to all of Inc's members, hiding his identity and place within Bruce's plan, in the name of redeeming the Wingman mantle. I also think the choice is meant to be ironic, because who aside from say a Robin, is Bruce's wingman? Superman. Moreover, if this character does end up in say, Sweden, Wingman's home, Clark's powerful enough to pull the double-duty there and in Metropolis. His powers could also be used to appear to be a keen fighter, in that his super-senses would allow few mooks to get the drop on him.
    jukeboxheroabc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By jukeboxheroabc
    @RedHoodsDen:  Thanks for explaining and it seems like a good point, 
    jukeboxheroabc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By jukeboxheroabc
    @RedHoodJT:  well Lane is the new one but, I guess that could make JPV wingman, only problem with that is DC said no more bringing people back from the dead, or so I heard 
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#105  Edited By daredevil21134
    @jukeboxheroabc said:
    @RedHoodJT:  well Lane is the new one but, I guess that could make JPV wingman, only problem with that is DC said no more bringing people back from the dead, or so I heard 
    they said that?
    jukeboxheroabc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By jukeboxheroabc
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#107  Edited By entropy_aegis

Hopefully Leviathan turns out to be Libra who finally ressurects Darkseid right in front of Bruce's face.IRONY.
    jukeboxheroabc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By jukeboxheroabc
    @entropy_aegis: Ha  Wow, that would sound like a Morrison type thing.... or Perhaps  Darksied is Leviathan. 
    entropy_aegis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#109  Edited By entropy_aegis
    @jukeboxheroabc said:
    @entropy_aegis: Ha  Wow, that would sound like a Morrison type thing.... or Perhaps  Darksied is Leviathan. 

Yup,no bigger tragedy than that lol.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By RedHoodJT

I'm gonna have to say that I have changed my mind in this whole matter. And I now believe that it could potentially be Clark. I mean Morrison does like using a Silverage type feel to things so it makes sense. But at the same time its kinda too obvious. So I'm not sure. I want it to be JPV but I'm just not sold on it yet.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.