Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

Jason in a Team?

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000

So far the only thing i have thinked is Deathstroke and Jason gets in some class of Team.

I dont mean is a supervillains team, more like a mercenenarie that ony face superheroes and villains.

Something like a Mix of the Squad and Secret Six.

TriSkeith13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TriSkeith13

Unfortunately, an incident like Bludhaven would keep Jason from ever working with Slade. Jason's mantra is to let the punishment fit the crime that was committed. Slade's atrocities against innocents won't stand with Jason. Forcing them to work together? Sure. But the entire time Jason would be trying to figure out a way to kill Slade permanantly.

Jason could probably work with the Secret Six, since their all former villians, trying to carve a path down the good path. He'd test them, for sure, though. Though him and Bane wouldn't mix well together since they like to operate in two completely different methods.

Best case for a team up: Jason Tood and Connor Hawke. It would work, their styles of doing things would mix well, and Connor would be the perfect Morality Pet to keep Jason from crossing the line at every whim.

DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
    @TriSkeith13 said:

Unfortunately, an incident like Bludhaven would keep Jason from ever working with Slade. Jason's mantra is to let the punishment fit the crime that was committed. Slade's atrocities against innocents won't stand with Jason. Forcing them to work together? Sure. But the entire time Jason would be trying to figure out a way to kill Slade permanantly.

Jason could probably work with the Secret Six, since their all former villians, trying to carve a path down the good path. He'd test them, for sure, though. Though him and Bane wouldn't mix well together since they like to operate in two completely different methods.

Best case for a team up: Jason Tood and Connor Hawke. It would work, their styles of doing things would mix well, and Connor would be the perfect Morality Pet to keep Jason from crossing the line at every whim.

I dont want Jason in the Secret Six, it will get boring and ruin the character for the long run.
    Also, he try to kill Deathstroke, it could work, i mean a team of villains or not so good guys, that dont care to dont be good, it work better with Jason, also it will get violent at the end.
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#5  Edited By daredevil21134
    @TriSkeith13 said:

agreed
    RedHoodsDen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By RedHoodsDen

Maybe, maybe not. The both hate Grayson. They both have big ties to Talia, hell they both practically work for her. Jason and Connor would be fun though. Connor's another daddy issues guy.

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By RedHoodJT

I could see him working with Slade. And possibly plotting a way to kill him. But in the end he would realize it can't be done. Slade is a badass. he is what other badasses strive to be. You can't just plot a way to kill him and then hope it happens. it would take years and i mean YEARS to figure out a loop hole to kill him in. He would seriously have to be on his death bed already to actually kill the guy. Unless a writer just doesn't like him and uses Jason to kill him. But that would anger a lot of people and I don't think that DC would go for that.

Green Skin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By Green Skin

With the right line up, he could be a very good fit for the Outsiders.  IMO at least.

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By ReVamp

@Green Skin
    True Dat.

BTW. This has already been done. I'm sure of it. lol

RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @Green Skin: I concur
    johnny_spam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By johnny_spam
    @TriSkeith13: @TriSkeith13 said:

I could see Jason and Slade teaming together it would be mutual gain while at the same time both would prepare to kill the other when the partnership is over it's actually a wonder that these two have not yet met. Jason also must not too bothered by Slade since he saw Bludhaven destroyed he morbidly wondered out loud if Dick was still in the city he didn't seem to care much and turned his attention back to Bruce and Joker.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RedHoodJT said:
    I could see him working with Slade. And possibly plotting a way to kill him. But in the end he would realize it can't be done. Slade is a badass. he is what other badasses strive to be. You can't just plot a way to kill him and then hope it happens. it would take years and i mean YEARS to figure out a loop hole to kill him in. He would seriously have to be on his death bed already to actually kill the guy. Unless a writer just doesn't like him and uses Jason to kill him. But that would anger a lot of people and I don't think that DC would go for that.
    @johnny spam said:
    @TriSkeith13: @TriSkeith13 said:

I could see Jason and Slade teaming together it would be mutual gain while at the same time both would prepare to kill the other when the partnership is over it's actually a wonder that these two have not yet met. Jason also must not too bothered by Slade since he saw Bludhaven destroyed he morbidly wondered out loud if Dick was still in the city he didn't seem to care much and turned his attention back to Bruce and Joker.
    Yeah, i mean, he could be like a teacher, like a Dark Batman figure.
    Deathstroke say to Jason that if he wants to some day beat him, he have to train with him, work with him and get better,so meaby one day could actually have a chance of beat him.
    Jason will try to kill Slade at the end, i mean after a time with Stroke, Jason could actually get alot better as a fighter and as a character.
    RedHoodJT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By RedHoodJT
    @DeathpooltheT1000: You may be on to something there dude. That is a good idea. That would make one helluva story. And it would also help out the people that hate the costume Jason has now. Give him a costume similar but not quite like Deathstrokes obviously have both eyes and perhaps make it Black with a little bit of red so as to not bite on Deadpool. And you have a good story line right there. Hmmm.
    DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@RedHoodJT said:
    @DeathpooltheT1000: You may be on to something there dude. That is a good idea. That would make one helluva story. And it would also help out the people that hate the costume Jason has now. Give him a costume similar but not quite like Deathstrokes obviously have both eyes and perhaps make it Black with a little bit of red so as to not bite on Deadpool. And you have a good story line right there. Hmmm.
    Mix his Red Hood Original Suit and Deathstroke Suit and you will get a suit that looks like a suit, but is not a suit. 
    Some ideas i like for a Supersuit.
    Oh i love the Deathstroke ReDesign.
     Also, my whole team idea, is a bunch of antiheroes, villains and antivillains that will shot without any guilt.
    Even if they shot in ta friend in the face.
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#15  Edited By daredevil21134
    @DeathpooltheT1000: cool

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.