Follow

Jason Todd

Character » Jason Todd appears in 1754 issues.

Jason Todd was the second Robin, until he was brutally murdered by the Joker. After he was resurrected, Jason learned Batman didn't avenge his death. Anguished and seeking vengeance, he initially turned against his mentor and father figure and took on the Clown Prince's former identity: the Red Hood. He eventually returned to the Bat-Family and assembled a team of anti-heroes known as the Outlaws.

His love life?

Lolita707_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Lolita707_

Dick has always been a ladies man, Tim has had women before more specifically Stephanie.

Jason seems pretty hooked on Artemis but my gut tells me they will only stay platonic in all honesty, Scott Lobdell has mentioned he does not romantically involve them together.

He has dated Rose Wilson, Essence, Isabel and did have a one night stand with talia which we shall not speak about lolol.

Do you see him maybe in the future having some sort of permanent girlfriend, like dick has had before for example dick and kory?

I personally would want to see him with someone, but I wouldn't want it to effect Jason's character, I would not want it rushed, Id want both characters to go through character development first individually before pairing them together. Do you see Jason with someone for a while or do you see him as a lone wolf who doesn't really need a relationhsip

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
    midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i like Jason with Artemis, they're on a nice steady pace

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45f2a1434a1
    deactivated-5d45f2a1434a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

He loves blood!

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@lolita707_: Jason banging Talia was one of the highlights of his career. Literally sticking it to Batman lol!!! Lost Days was epic!

Avatar image for deactivated-5b84aca03eae8
    deactivated-5b84aca03eae8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

He should have a long-term relationship with Rose.

DXBrigade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By DXBrigade

@lolita707_: Jason banging Talia was one of the highlights of his career. Literally sticking it to Batman lol!!! Lost Days was epic!

I thought I was the only one who enjoyed that scene. Seriously, I wouldn't mind Jason and Talia to have some kind of relationship in the future just for the creepy incest vibes.

I also love JayxArtemis.

Gilad_the_One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Should steal Cheshire from Roy........that'd be interesting.

Badcliffe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Badcliffe
    No Caption Provided

They should pair him up with a grown up Raven at some point, that may have some potential. He's got issues, she's an empath. His also shown care towards her in the past.

daredevil21134

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

Jason and Raven sounds interesting.

bireus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He also has beeen crushing on Babs hard since meeting her as a Robin, almost tried to asked her out in Batman Eternal until he remembered why people disliked him so much “I’ll never be Dick Grayson.” But to me Babs lost her chance with him even IF interested since she made it clear she’s similar to Dick with standing with Batman’s ideals aboslute.

Artemis gets my number 1 pick.

Isabelle isn’t too bad, and we never go enough backstory behind him with Essence & Rose to try get attached to them. Raven wouldn’t be too bad if they actually interacted since the N52 reboot. Also the Talia part? Lol if the Leviathan event ends with Jay separating himself from the BatFamily (Minus Tim/Dick/Duke/Alfred) I’m all for it. Talia is a fiend who gets what she wants except when it’s from Ra & her father.

whiterabbittt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rose!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.