Follow

James Gordon

Character » James Gordon appears in 5247 issues.

James Gordon is one of Batman's first supporters, helping him fight against crime and corruption in Gotham City. He eventually rose to the rank of Commissioner in the Gotham City Police Department, and continues to be one of Batman's greatest allies.

Where's Jim? Zero Year.

Breadspread

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Breadspread

What's happening with Jim Gordon during Zero Year?

I hope the Detective Zero Year tie-in is about James Gordon.

Any way you slice it, James Gordon had a hand in creating the Batman. We should definitely see what he's up to during this time.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wow, I've never been in this part of CV. anyways I agree with you, Jim is one of the most important part of Batmythos and Year One was just as much a Jim Gordon book as it was a Batman book so it would be cool to see Jim getting a full book rather than getting pushed off in backups.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.