Follow

James Bond

Character » James Bond appears in 890 issues.

Commander James Bond, Agent 007, is a spy who works for the MI6 secret service branch of the British Government. Created by Ian Fleming, Bond was originally the star of a series of novels, before being adapted into the world's second longest running film franchise. Inevitably, James Bond has found his way into all types of media adaptations including into newspaper strips and comics books.

Should the James Bond film franchise end?

The Jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By The Jeff

I love these films, but their quality varies from film to film. Now with the current financial crisis MGM is having the, series is on hold indefinitely. Do you think they should just stop? Is 22 enough? Do you want more?

Avatar image for donovan_montgomery
    Donovan Montgomery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 17

I want more, I'm really enjoying Daniel Craig as Bond, be a shame to lose him already......that being said, I hope these MGM woes are soon rectafied.

moviegeek17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By moviegeek17

it will probably temporarily die and then come back either when mgm gets better or if another company buys the rights to bond

The Jeff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By The Jeff

I feel like Craig is the new Dalton. He'll do 2 films, something will postpone another film and then we'll get a new 007 that brings the franchise a bunch of $$$

ZenRazor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Definitly not can't ever count out on bond especially now that Skyfall released and it did really great it looks like Bond still has a chance for a long time to come.I don't think that Bond will ever be given up because when it does someone else will take his place just like Batman and any other character.They will never die.

Aiden Cross

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 5

No! Bond movies should remain a constant. There doesn't need to be one every year. But at least every decade.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.