Follow

Jade

Character » Jade appears in 611 issues.

Daughter of the original Green Lantern and the supervillain Thorn, and fraternal younger twin sister of Obsidian, Jennie-Lynn Hayden became the hero known as Jade. She became the Green Lantern of Sector 2814 for a time when she was temporarily stripped of her powers.

Will she come back as the red lantern

Avatar image for justiceleaguer99
    JusticeLeaguer99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 0

In the recent issue of Earth 2 their is mention of a red lantern. This could be a new way of bringing her back since she can no longer be Alan Scotts daughter ,since he is gay. So what do you think will she make her debut in the new 52 as a red lantern? If not than what's your guess on who the new red lantern is?

Degalon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By Degalon

@justiceleaguer99:

As I said in my other thread on this board, if they bring her back, I'd rather they incorporate aspects of her Ame-Comi incarnation. As in, a blind, musical based Lantern. I don't think that would go very well with Red Lantern powers.

COBRAMORPH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I just dont get why the current stuff with the new52, their main earth, Earth-2 & Earth-3 couldnt have just been happening on three of the unrevealed earths form the 52 pre-flashpoint.

Jade cant come back as a Red Lantern, since she has never been born. Now, if another girl gets adopted in her place, goes to the same school, & is almost or is raped, & then gets a red ring, thats the closest possibility to her return.

Avatar image for artisticneedham
    ArtisticNeedham

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

No Caption Provided

Here is what I think they should do to bring her back while still having her be Alan Scott's daughter. Jade and her brother Obsidian are Meta Human children that Alan Scott of Earth 2 adopts. He and Sam were already on a list. He is wealthy, well known for his philanthropic work, and now being a "Wonder" gives him a better understanding of how to be a father to "Wonder" twins. I think they should be brought back in the New 52's Earth 2 as alien children found in something that crashed to Earth called the Starheart. That way they are children he can adopt, so they are his kids, and then if the comic wants they can age to adults/teens faster thanks to being aliens.

Rpgesus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@artisticneedham: I actually like this idea. Unfortunately, Obsidian has already been used in Worlds End and he's a vastly different character :\

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.