Follow

Jack Kirby

Person » Jack Kirby is credited in 3374 issues.

One of the medium's most prolific artistic legends, Jack Kirby, "The King of Comics," was an artist, writer, and editor whose work spanned the Golden, Silver, Bronze and Modern ages of comics. Kirby created and co-created a multitude of Marvel and DC's most popular characters and many others, too. Kirby was one of the most respected artists of his time (though he didn't have personal knowledge of that, until later on), and remains so today.

Comic signed by Jack Kirby

Calibong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Calibong

I have just purchased a copy of  Amazing Adventures #13. I paid $10 New Zealand all up, which is about $5 U.S. I think. Have I hit gold like I'm hoping or is it worthless?   

Thanks

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By Dracade102
    @Calibong:
    HOLY CHRIST GIVE ME THAT COMIC BOOK!!! I WILL GIVE YOU A BLANK CHECK FOR IT!!
    Calibong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Calibong

I have to say your answer puts me in good spirits :)

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Dracade102
    @Calibong:
    You Don't Plan on Keeping It, Do you? 

Calibong

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Calibong

I haven't decided. I'm still pretty new to comics (I don't own anything else by Kirby, and i couldn't tell you if i've ever read anything with his work. But im not to new to realise it was a steal. 

Dracade102

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Dracade102
    @Calibong:
    Well, it won't be hard to find any Kirby Comics, He Invented Darkseid and the New Gods, and Was the other half of the Genius that Created the Fantastic Four, Captain America, and Superman's Pal, Jimmy Olsen, and he practically invent Marvel Comics with Stan Lee!!
    ...And you just happened to stumble across an Issue of Amazing Adventures #13 signed by the King. 

LONG LIVE THE KING!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.