Follow

Jack Hawksmoor

Character » Jack Hawksmoor appears in 289 issues.

Jack Hawksmoor is the King of Cities, the leader of The Authority, and the former President of the United States of America. While his body appears human on the outside, it is filled with strange technology that grants him various powers connected to the cities of the world.

Jack Hawksmoor Question

Avatar image for buckshotwashere
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 51

#1  Edited By BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

Where was Jack called "John Cooper Hawksmoor"? I've seen it as his real name online but I don't remember reading that anywhere. Could someone tell me where to find it?

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Chaos Prime

Could be wrong but it might be in this issue.. 

No Caption Provided
    Bigbadwolfx0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Bigbadwolfx0
    BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@chaos_prime: @buckshot: hi can someone point forwards some stories that are based on jack hawksmoor

His mini series Secret History of the Authority: Jack Hawksmoor is a good place to start. Other than that I'd say the Warren Ellis issues of Stormwatch and then going right into the first volume of The Authority are perfectly fine places to start. You can then just read through The Authority right through to World's End.

BuckshotWasHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 BuckshotWasHere  Moderator

@chaos_prime: @buckshot: hi can someone point forwards some stories that are based on jack hawksmoor

His mini series Secret History of the Authority: Jack Hawksmoor is a good place to start. Other than that I'd say the Warren Ellis issues of Stormwatch and then going right into the first volume of The Authority are perfectly fine places to start. You can then just read through The Authority right through to World's End.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.