gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

Edited By gmanfromheck
    No Caption Provided

iZombie will be back for Season 2 on October 6, 2015. If you missed any of the first season or want to watch it again before the second one starts, you will have the chance to do so with the release of the iZombie: Complete First Season DVD on September 29.

In the release, all thirteen episodes will be included along with extras. The extras include deleted scenes plus the iZombie 2014 Comic-Con panel.

From executive producers Rob Thomas (Veronica Mars, 90210, Party Down) and Diane Ruggiero-Wright (Veronica Mars, The Ex List), Warner Bros. Home Entertainment and DC Entertainment brings iZOMBIE: The Complete First Season to DVD on September 29, 2015. iZOMBIE, the new hit series that nearly 3 million people are tuning in to weekly on The CW, stars Rose McIver (Once Upon a Time, Masters of Sex), Malcolm Goodwin (Breakout Kings), Rahul Kohli (Eastenders), Robert Buckley (One Tree Hill) and David Anders (Once Upon a Time, The Vampire Diaries). The 3-disc DVD set includes all 13 episodes from the first season, plus deleted scenes and Comic-Con panel. iZOMBIE: The Complete First Season is priced to own at $39.98 SRP.

iZOMBIE stars Rose McIver as Olivia “Liv” Moore, a medical resident on the fast track to a perfect life … until she’s turned into a zombie. Now stuck between half-alive and undead, Liv transfers to the city morgue to reluctantly access the only thing that allows her to maintain her humanity — human brains. But there are side effects to Liv’s new diet. With each brain she consumes, she experiences flashes of the corpse’s memories — including, at times, clues as to how they were killed. Her boss, a brilliant but eccentric conspiracy theorist, encourages her to embrace this gift and to work with an unproven homicide detective to help solve these murders … and quiet the voices in her head.

iZOMBIE is based upon characters created by Chris Roberson and Michael Allred for DC Entertainment’s Vertigo imprint. The series was developed for television by Thomas & Ruggiero-Wright, who executive produce along with Danielle Stokdyk (Veronica Mars) and Dan Etheridge (Veronica Mars). iZOMBIE is produced by Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Spondoolie Productions and Warner Bros. Television.

The running time for the episodes is 548 minutes with 30 minutes of enhanced content. The list of episodes and synopsis for each can be found HERE.

TheSpoiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 6

#1  Edited By TheSpoiler

I really liked the first episode but never got around to watching anything after the second one. I'll probably get this.

Also, first!

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2 the_stegman  Moderator

I hope this show lasts, everyone I talk to says they liked the first few episodes, but don't watch it regularly. I'm the same way, I watched about five episodes straight, stopped, and binged the rest of the season much later. It's a fun show.

Surza7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

its a really fun show and I love the characters and hope it does well

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#4  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

PICK IT UP GUYS!!! the first season was GREEATTTTTTTTT!!

~MiB

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

Is this show coming on Netflix too?

Thor_Ul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 44

This show was really a nice surprise. Started slow but it got interesting.

butters911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was surprised how good this show was. I had no plans to watch it, until Hulu recommended it to me.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.