Why Did iZombie End?

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 0

Edited By fables87

I'm not sure if this has been asked or not, but why did iZombie end? I thought the series was really original, fresh, and entertaining. Was kind of upset they had to concluded all the stories within a certain amount of time. It seemed like they had other plans for the ending. There just a handful of comics I'm completely satiated with the ending. Most just seem so random. This one I'm stuck in the middle. The art is always visually appealing and not everyone died at the end, but it seemed like there could have been more plot towards the end. I still think this would have been or could be an awesome TV show.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

Their sales were probably too low to continue

fables87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 52

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By fables87

@haydenclaireheroes: That's a bummer, because it was really original and loved the art. I'm not even a fan of zombies and ended up loving Gwen. I still think if this lasted longer, the ending would have made more sense.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.