User Reviews
2 (0)
1 (0)

3.8 stars 3.8 Stars Average score of 2 user reviews

"Leave them on the verge of true death..." 4

In this issue of I, Zombie there is more plot development. I feel this series pacing is really off-set monthly because of the House of Mystery Halloween Annuals.  This series is slowed down because not all the monthly I, Zombie readers have read these short stores from the annuals.Gwen's brother was teased in previous issues and this issue makes bigger waves in that department.  It is nice that we see more Human Gwen because even with the annuals I feel this story hasn't explored her Human lif...

Lets put a stake through these vampires already 2

Cover The cover I thought was really stupid. The art was cool just the concept was not. Why is Gwen floating in the Vampires bodies? It just had nothing to do with the story or the series. Story Gwen goes sees an old friend because her mother was the last brain that Gwen had and has been talking to Gwen about her daughter. Her friend is a little freaked out because Gwen is suppose to be dead but she still listens to Gwen. In the end Gwen asks what happened to her friend’s brother but find out ...