Which Iron Man Movie Armor is Most Powerful?

• 75 results
#51 Posted by haza96 (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster suit

#52 Edited by Adriusus (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

Mark 45, latest version

#54 Posted by g2_ (11941 posts) - - Show Bio

in the movies: mark 45 and soon mark 46 while it looks like the bleeding edge

in the comics: model 52 the shape shifting

#55 Posted by Adriusus (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

@g2_: The Mark 46 wasn't impressive at all.

So still Mark 45.

#56 Posted by g2_ (11941 posts) - - Show Bio

@adriusus said:

@g2_: The Mark 46 wasn't impressive at all.

So still Mark 45.

yeah I agree at least it's more powerful than comic iron man's armor.

#58 Posted by Adriusus (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Model 52 isn't featless. I see feats of it from another battle, just I don't know where it is.

#60 Posted by Adriusus (3235 posts) - - Show Bio
#61 Edited by Love (356 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk-buster is first.

Mk7 is most durable, they keep nerfing IM with each movie.

mk3 is 3rd.

#63 Posted by Love (356 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: how?

Mk 45 is the one in cw right? If so no way is that as strong as hulk buster.

#65 Posted by Love (356 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Can you post a link proving it was all vibranium? that makes no sense to me, why not upgrade that suit and keep using it?

If that was the case that's a huge directing flaw, why would Tony a genius give up on that kind of suit?

#66 Posted by Adriusus (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: I'm not sure if Mark 45 was made of vibranium, but any evidence to support that?

#68 Edited by Adriusus (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

@krleavenger: Can you give me the link/URL where its located?

#70 Posted by DrDeadpool (95 posts) - - Show Bio

@adriusus: Sure.I can't give you scan of MCU encyclopedia but you have the video where (that guy) said it is made of Vibranium here:

and the link of that Iron-man wiki page where it talks about Mark 45 is here:

https://www.google.rs/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjK0JfuicHMAhUhSJoKHXA3DXsQFggaMAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fironman.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FMark_45&usg=AFQjCNGU-_25yMmBScWNQ42hIcILccSTWg&bvm=bv.121099550,d.bGs

That is really interesting !

So Mark 45 is made of Vibranium and it's much more powerful than his other suits !

#72 Posted by Adriusus (3235 posts) - - Show Bio

I believe Iron Man will have a vibranium suit in 616 soon.

#73 Posted by Extremis (3794 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster.

Though Civil War should be his most up to date armor, he's obviously a little nerfed in that because he's going toe-to-toe a lot for the sake of the fun fight scenes when really he's too smart to brawl with Cap. So that suit is super hard to judge right now.

So, yeah, Hulkbuster movie armor is tops as of now.

#74 Posted by WarBlade539 (6217 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

Hulkbuster.

Though Civil War should be his most up to date armor, he's obviously a little nerfed in that because he's going toe-to-toe a lot for the sake of the fun fight scenes when really he's too smart to brawl with Cap. So that suit is super hard to judge right now.

He's a lot nerfed, I feel. Bucky straight overpowered Iron Man in one scene, which was pure nonsense. Iron Man should be strong and durable enough to brawl with Cap and still whoop his behind. He was punching people meters away in the Mark-III.

#75 Posted by amazingfantasy (2497 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulkbuster sounds about right.

#76 Edited by amazingfantasy (2497 posts) - - Show Bio

@extremis said:

Hulkbuster.

He's a lot nerfed, I feel. Bucky straight overpowered Iron Man in one scene, which was pure nonsense. Iron Man should be strong and durable enough to brawl with Cap and still whoop his behind. He was punching people meters away in the Mark-III.

This. The Bucky scene, argh. But I guess there was no way around it, Iron Man HAD to be nerfed so he could be an adversary for Cap and all.

Speaking of Steve he gets pretty much the reverse treatment, guy gets stronger at each movie. lol

#77 Posted by WarBlade539 (6217 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarBlade539 said:
@extremis said:

Hulkbuster.

This. The Bucky scene, argh. But I guess there was no way around it, Iron Man HAD to be nerfed so he could be an adversary for Cap and all.

Speaking of Steve he gets pretty much the reverse treatment, guy gets stronger at each movie. lol

I disagree. That was the lazy way to do it. Writing the fight scene in such a way that forces Cap and Bucky to use all of their wits, skill, and physical abilities just to survive would have taken work and imagination, which the writers were obviously too lazy to do. They could also have used some sort of plot-device in the end, like Vision in the comic, to weaken the armor so that Cap and Bucky can turn the tide of the battle.

Maybe have Ant-Man put some device inside the suit, when he infiltrates it, that shuts down or neutralizes the armor temporarily so that Cap and Emo-Soldier could whoop him. I would've been much more satisfied with that.

#78 Posted by amazingfantasy (2497 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarBlade539: I agree with what you're saying. I was just explaning why they did it, lazy writing indeed.

#79 Posted by WarBlade539 (6217 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarBlade539: I agree with what you're saying. I was just explaning why they did it, lazy writing indeed.

Hopefully this Cap-wank doesn't continue into Avengers 3. :/

#80 Posted by MarcusAllen (342 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarBlade539: Cap is gonna one shot IG Thanos in Infinity war

#81 Posted by WarBlade539 (6217 posts) - - Show Bio

@WarBlade539: Cap is gonna one shot IG Thanos in Infinity war

Cap and Bucky are gonna beat him down just like they did Stark. And I won't be surprised.

#82 Posted by whoisthebest (2249 posts) - - Show Bio

@love: @WarBlade539: So far in MCU Hulkbuster is the most powerful suit (although he needed Banner's help to create it).

A bit off topic but the formatting of the end of that Civil war fight was no different than the hulkbuster fight in AOU.. the Civil war scene actually shows that the writers aren't as biased as we thought they were. You can't realistically compare Stark to Thanos. Also it's a bit biased to complain about Civil war fight but jump up in joy and claim that the AOU fight was logical and realistic/unbiased.

A pure vibranium suit wouldn't allow for movement of joints.. would be extremely bulky, slow, and inflexible. That's why Black panther isn't invincible even with his vibranium laced suit.

Also, Mark 45 is not made of vibranium, not in MCU or comics..

@adriusus said:

I believe Iron Man will have a vibranium suit in 616 soon.

Avatar image for creeperkiller99
#83 Edited by CreeperKiller99 (1 posts) - - Show Bio

it is obviously the hulk buster

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.