Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11204 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

What Everyone Wants: The Suitcase Armor

• 61 results
    ZaberCat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 27

#51  Edited By ZaberCat

Yay, I cant wait to watch Iron Man 2 coming with War Machine, Black Widow, and some surprising guests might be Avengers. this look good!
    lonefang6x6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#52  Edited By lonefang6x6

i.... i... i want one..

devilmanex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#53  Edited By devilmanex

man I can't wait for next week!  May 7th just isn't coming quick enough!

00 Raiser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 1

#54  Edited By 00 Raiser

Damn that was pretty cool. I dont think suitcase Armor has ever been done.

Bathory1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Bathory1313

Ok my question is this... it may have been asked already but hey I don't care.... 

How much does it have to weigh? I mean that's  a lot of metal .. I know I know composites, etc etc.. but with the electronics, the composite metals to cover a whole person would be pretty heavy.

Pepper seemingly throws it out of the car fairly easily... and well she's pretty tiny of  a person. 

What really brings up this question is this, WAY back when Saturday mornings were filled with Network TV cartoons, there was the Back to the Future cartoon... one episode Doc Brown informs Marty that he's successfully was able to transform the Delorean into a Suitcase for easy carrying... when Marty goes to pick it up he can't where Doc brown then delightfully tells him well it's still a car...  Budummpadum...  

So if the armors weight is still the weight of the actual armor how would pepper be able to chuck it out of the window so easily... ?

goldenkey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By goldenkey
    @Bathory1313 said:
    "Ok my question is this... it may have been asked already but hey I don't care....   How much does it have to weigh? I mean that's  a lot of metal .. I know I know composites, etc etc.. but with the electronics, the composite metals to cover a whole person would be pretty heavy.  Pepper seemingly throws it out of the car fairly easily... and well she's pretty tiny of  a person.    What really brings up this question is this, WAY back when Saturday mornings were filled with Network TV cartoons, there was the Back to the Future cartoon... one episode Doc Brown informs Marty that he's successfully was able to transform the Delorean into a Suitcase for easy carrying... when Marty goes to pick it up he can't where Doc brown then delightfully tells him well it's still a car...  Budummpadum...    So if the armors weight is still the weight of the actual armor how would pepper be able to chuck it out of the window so easily... ? "

do you really give a shit?  You're asking for realism in a movie about a guy based on Ironman fighting a guy with electrical whips.  It's all fake. 
    Bathory1313

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By Bathory1313
    @goldenkey: 
    No Really don't give a "shit" per say.. I am a curious person by nature and things like that just stick in my head.. (hence the reference to an obscure Saturday morning cartoon) haven't you ever found something that you just were curious about.. like why is the sky blue the grass green how much does the suit case armor really weigh... things like that
    The Hottness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By The Hottness

This was so badass
    gmanfromheck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 472

User Lists: 2

#59  Edited By gmanfromheck

Update:

Paramount sent us the clip and I uploaded it onto our video player.
    WickedWays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By WickedWays

DO WANT!

Avatar image for silver_knight75
    Silver Knight75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 10

#61  Edited By Silver Knight75

I admit it looks cool, but it seems to lack the firepower and endurance of the other suits to make it travel size.  

Still awesome, though

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.