Follow

Iron Man

Character » Iron Man appears in 11191 issues.

Tony Stark was the arrogant son of wealthy, weapon manufacturer Howard Stark. Tony cared only about himself, but he would have a change of heart after he was kidnapped by terrorists and gravely injured. Pressured to create a weapon of mass destruction, Stark instead created a suit of armor powerful enough for him to escape. Tony used his vast resources and intellect to make the world a better place as The Invincible Iron Man. Stark's super hero identity led him to become a founding member of the Avengers.

Ultimate Iron Man armor

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By cameron83

I have a question for anyone who is a fan and/or knowledgeable about the Universe (particularly Tony Stark).

What are feats of his armor? What can it do?

The only thing I know about it is (any version):

• Class 100 strength
    • Strength increased with "Hearken Guantlets" upgrade in Iron Patriot armor
    • "Andromeda Storm" attacks which shoots a rain of fire downwards
    • "Radiant Wave Attack" which is basically like repulsors. It has been shown to hold against a gem powered Abigail Brand temporarily. Maybe it's a radiation/heat based attack. From what I hear his standard repulsors are concussive attacks (like 616 version).
    • Thought Scramblers- in name
    • Genetic Lock- attempts to cut superpowered beings from their powers.
    • Light Negativity- Temporary invisibility.
    • Has 2 hours of Oxygen allowing him to travel in space or underwater
    • Deflector Dish-emits forcefield
    • Force Bubble-Captures foes

.......And that's all I got.

Oh,and the basics like flight,invulnerability,repulsors,missiles,etc.

Anyone have anything else?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.