So... Tony Stark in the Sanctum...

#1 Posted by TheExcelsior (21 posts) - - Show Bio

A funny thought came to me last night while I was watching Doctor Strange again last night. What do you guys think would have happened if, instead of harmless neurosurgeon Stephen Strange, the one who walked through the door of the Masters of Mystic Arts' temple was... Tony Stark. Yeah, I know about his skepticism, but let's just pretend he goes along with it. Let's say he had an accident with his reactor and has come to the Ancient One to heal his heart, or something like that. The greatest inventor and science user in the world becoming the student of the Sorcerer Supreme... What sort of New Age/End of the World combination would that combination bring? What could Tony Stark become capable of?

Waiting to hear your thoughts.

#2 Posted by JakeFuryV2 (3106 posts) - - Show Bio

This would make a great What If? comic!!!

#3 Posted by Noone1996 (13069 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.